Would you prefer to be married to an AB/DL as opposed to a non-AB/DL??

Would you?

• I would prefer an AB/DL spouse.

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • I would prefer a "normal" one.

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Just curious, I know I would.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'd have to say yes because then I don't have to hide it...But it'd have to be a dude.

Role
  1. Incontinent
Oh yes!!! I would love it if my wife was into this as well, even if it was only as a parent figure, which is what I wanted from the beginning anyway. It's been tough ever since I had told her about my desire to wear diapers about 8 years ago, however, since my back surgery 5 1/2 years ago has cause me to become incontinent, it's really a moot point as far as I'm concerned, but she still get's upset at me for visiting diaper sites and talking to other diaper wearers online or on the phone.

If she was into this, my life would be so much easier, by far!

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Well obviously if we had to choose between an AB and a non-AB, we'd probably ALL choose an AB. It's a great way to bond with each other, sexually and non. For some it would be the emotional bond when you ageplay and everything. And it can also be a sexual bond since for most of us it's a sexual fetish also. I have to say there wouldn't be anything bad in my opinion about having an AB spouse. I mean there isn't much of a backdraw at all, it's either your spouse, or your spouse where you both share the same sexual/emotional fantasies...

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
I voted that I would, though only did so half-heartedly. My main reservation is that, being in it together, we'd allow it to somehow get out of hand which is certainly a possibility if not careful. This would be especially bad if we lost control after having children in the house. Being secretly alone in it has helped keep my desires in check.

~Pramrider

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I would it would be easyer and alot more fun, thank heavens my boyfriend is a tb. :D

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Good point, didn't think of it like that. I suppose if you both know you can control your urges and do it only when neccessary and not to make it a lifestyle, then it would be perfect. I think both of you wouldn't want it to get out of hand and would watch yourselves, at least I would.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I would have to say that I would prefer to be married to one. I wouldn't have to hide it from them, and I could be myself in my own home with no restrictions.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good question!

I am not really concerned whether or not my future spouse has any specific kinks just as long as she is accepting of me and my quirks. If she accepts me wearing to bed and occasionally holding my keys for me, I would be very happy. Beyond that, it does not really matter. Either way, I will have to spend time doing what she enjoys.

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Oh of course, I think we all would at least settle for acceptance of our AB/DL quirks. But her having kinks like that would make it oh so much better. I think that there should be as much pleasure in someone playing to your whims as you playing into theirs (I personally would feel good knowing I'm making her feel good), so why not have it to where both share the same? =D

K

KittyKat

I would rather marry a non-AB/DL for a few different reasons. First of all I am not into diapers at all so though I wouldn't care if my husband wore diapers on his own, I wouldn't want to be involved with that (like changing him). I would want a husband that would take care of me not the other way around. When I'm in my AB mode I would rather have a mommy than a daddy so I probably wouldn't consider my husband my "daddy." He would have to be comfortable with me regressing, though I would rather he not participate.

I'm very afraid of men so I can't imagine being able to regress in front of them. Sometimes I don't even know if I'll be able to get married. So maybe I won't have to worry about this question.

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
In that regards I suppose it makes sense to not want one. But at least to have one that is accepting of your choice. But since you seem to already be uncomfortable about the whole situation, maybe it's best for you to just keep ABisms to yourself.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would prefer a normal one and I wouldn't try and drag her into it nor make her feel guilty for not being a part of it. Having a AB/DL spouse really limits the dating pool to me since there aren't many girls out there who are vocally about being AB/DL. Anyways being a AB/DL myself has presented me with many challenges. I got over those and I would rather have someone that's normal since I can be odd enough for the both of us. If that makes any sense.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
i would rather marry one who isn't ab-dl. I agree with fire2box i would feel bad for dragging him into this. Also if my hubby had other quirks ill scratch his back he can scratch mine.. sure a daddy would be nice but that's why there must be compromise in a relationship.

now ask me if i would prefer to be married to a techie ;)

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Well I mean I wouldn't reject another girl that ISN'T just because she isn't. But I think it was meant to be looked at like this: Which would you choose? A girl that IS an AB/DL, or the SAME girl that isn't? And in those regards, why not? And yeah it makes total sense, the girl/guy doesn't have to be an AB/DL for you to have some kinky fun =D

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Does not matter I'm going to kill them ether way.....

*Waits for someone to take it serious even though it is a joke.*

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I choose normal. If I had a ABDL wife then life would get very boring. Sure it would be fun at times but not everyday.

What converstions would you have if you did have an ABDL Boy/Girlfriend other than diapers?
Plus it sounds like you only love him/her just cos he/she likes diapers.

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
People seem to make ABism to be something other than a fetish, just because both you and your spouse like rope bondage, doesn't mean that's all you talk about. And just like regular fetishes/kinks, you obviously don't want to do it ALL the time, anything will get boring with repetitive use. And it doesn't mean you love them only for that. No matter what it is, a fetish is still a fetish, you wouldn't only love your spouse for the bondage if that's what she liked would you?

X

xdeadx

Well not that I'm married. But I'm the mate of a AB/DL

Either away it wouldn't matter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.