Not open for further replies.

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I just thought of this but if you where playing and your mommy/daddy or caregiver put up a babygate would you obey it?:dunno:

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just like my kids did. If you cant limb over it, work on pushing it down.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other

Humm. It would have to be Sisi Proof.

As I would see it as a challenge. A bit like the time I was put in to a play pen.

So much fun. Poor Daddy. I can be a bit of a naughty boy at times.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'd probably set myself some kind of physical limitation. Like, if the latch is one of those really hard to open ones or high up, I wouldn't undo it and move it aside in a neat way. But, that doesn't mean I wouldn't still try to bypass it. ;)

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Me in baby mode is pretty content to sit and color or quietly play with toys, so I doubt I'd even notice it was there...

LittleBelle

Rep for LittleSpaceLove
Company Rep
Role
  1. Little
If I had a daddy and he did that.. I would probably act like a brat and get out of it, just to see how far I can push him because its funny.. I have a protective friend who wont let me out of his sight, so when he turns his back I like to see how far I can get just to wind him up because its funny..

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
In general I think that I would obey it but I am mainly sedentary in baby mode but if I could see myself getting out of it if I was ever in that situation.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I had a couple of baby gates up when our crazy dog was a puppy. They were so difficult to open that often I was trapped in our kitchen anyway. Bad dog!

happilyderanged

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm a very rebellious boy, so I'd probably try to get out until being disciplined by my caretaker.

FoxyDl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I would prolly would. :) even if it meant spankins.

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'd be keen on the babygate idea as an occasional thing with a caregiver. Restrictions can be fun sometimes and that kind of 'rule' might help heighten my sense of Littleness. However, I think I'd grow tired of a babygate or any other constraint to my movement (like reins) after a while.

thickpants

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I always want to be a good boy so if a caregiver put it up my little side wouldn't push it, although cry if i get scared/lonely

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I just thought of this but if you where playing and your mommy/daddy or caregiver put up a babygate would you obey it?:dunno:

I think I would, especially if it was a little higher than normal and I knew I couldn't just climb over it, I think it would actually be a bit of a thrill to have someone tell me that I couldn't go somewhere or leave a room.

Status
Not open for further replies.