Would you meet someone off here?

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I genuinely would love to meet a abdl understanding guy off of here, or maybe some other site. someone who would be willing to talk about the abdl scene. willing to change my nappy, and all the clean up that goes with it. and also I would do the same for him. any other guys feel that way?.

Reactions: Diaper44, Bedw3ttingcosmonaut and medfet878

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yup. Almost had one setup on fetlife awhile back but he had to cancel due to covid. I love going to munches/parties, and would love more intimate diaper time.

Reactions: MetalDan86 and medfet878

AJFan2020

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Probably not. I am not currently interested in dating (in general).

Reactions: medfet878

CheekyCharlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I would. I've met people offline in the past, so it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. We wouldn't need to hang out all the time, but it'd be cool to do a shopping trip, grab lunch, or do a sleepover or something

Reactions: dlboylife and medfet878

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
AJFan2020 said:
Probably not. I am not currently interested in dating (in general).
you probably busy. work? personal life? etc. so you are pretty well occupied. thats fine

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Girlowl said:
I would. I've met people offline in the past, so it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. We wouldn't need to hang out all the time, but it'd be cool to do a shopping trip, grab lunch, or do a sleepover or something
yes thats the sort of thing I would like. as long as we know what each others limits. the only limits I would have would be no blood. no life ot death situations. apart from that he could do as he likes.

PyjamaBoyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I recently met another ABDL IRL for the first time in my life. It was amazing. We hung out in diapers and chatted about diapers and ABDL and played some video games. It normalised this way more than just online chatting does. We are staying friends as well and hoping to meet up again soon. I would definitely meet more people IRL now. I was super nervous though 😬

Reactions: DLmikey, CheekyCharlie and medfet878

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I have met people from here and FL and would do it again, have even changed people I've met. I'm quite open to meeting people and hanging out.

Reactions: BenNevis, Chrissie, Mfluder and 2 others

medfet878

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Yes I'd like to meet someone on here or FetLife or other venues.

I'm always looking for friends.

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yea sure, why not. But it’d be to hang out only, I’m married and even doing stuff like checking / changing diapers is way off limits.

Reactions: chamberpot and hti24

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I am always up to meeting an person over a coffee/tea break and had met a nice fellow DL in New Orleans after briefly having a FetLife account. Not a lot of Abdl fish bite in Iowa though (sigh)…

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I've been thinking about it more recently. I set up a fetlife account recently, but I haven't really explored the platform yet.

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would have no problem meeting up with somebody on here. Not as a date or anything (I’m married) but as diaper buddies.

Reactions: chamberpot

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Nope. Great community don't get me wrong but id never do a real life meetup

Too many bad experiences in the past
Im happy with online only. Don't desire for more.

IamtheLorax

Truffula Tree Enthusiast
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I signed up for abdl match but I think im going to delete that account, Ive heard and seen too many bad things about that place. I might try fetlife but but I dont want to have kinky anonymous sex with a stranger. A real relationship with an ABDL is what I really want. I would love to meet another ABDL in real life, and just have a normal conversation with that person. I would feel way safer meeting someone from this site because of the culture that exists here.

Last edited:

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
IamtheLorax said:
I signed up for abdl match but I think im going to delete that account, Ive heard and seen too many bad things about that place. I might try fetlife but but I dont want to have kinky anonymous sex with a stranger. A real relationship with an ABDL is what I really want. I would love to meet another ABDL in real life, and just have a normal conversation with that person.
Fetlife is not "kinky anon sex with a stranger" lol. They actively try /not/ to be a dating site. The way to use fetlife is, you find an event that matches your kink (like meetup, but fun) and you can then socialize and develop an organic relationship knowing they're into your kink ahead of time, so for example, you don't need to stumble thru the diapers convo at an ABDL munch.

Reactions: Highlander, lilbabyjooce, CheekyCharlie and 2 others

IamtheLorax

Truffula Tree Enthusiast
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Mfluder said:
Fetlife is not "kinky anon sex with a stranger" lol. They actively try /not/ to be a dating site. The way to use fetlife is, you find an event that matches your kink (like meetup, but fun) and you can then socialize and develop an organic relationship knowing they're into your kink ahead of time, so for example, you don't need to stumble thru the diapers convo at an ABDL munch.
Thats good to know! I'll give ot a try one of these days

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
IamtheLorax said:
I signed up for abdl match but I think im going to delete that account, Ive heard and seen too many bad things about that place. I might try fetlife but but I dont want to have kinky anonymous sex with a stranger. A real relationship with an ABDL is what I really want. I would love to meet another ABDL in real life, and just have a normal conversation with that person. I would feel way safer meeting someone from this site because of the culture that exists here.
I haven't gone deep myself, but one of my best buddies has had a lot of positive experiences through fetlife. She's made quite a few good friends and is currently in a relationship because of fetlife. She has had some weird and bad interactions in messages, but she said it's been worth it so far.

GigglyKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah i would for sure,
I'd love to meet and hang out with another wearer.

Reactions: luke317

CheekyCharlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
ben0510 said:
yes thats the sort of thing I would like. as long as we know what each others limits. the only limits I would have would be no blood. no life ot death situations. apart from that he could do as he likes.
oh definitely. I meant a strictly platonic sleepover lol. Like watch movies, eat snacks, sleep haha. I'm just looking for friends. people to chat with. I'm kind of exhausted with hanging out with vanilla people. Want to see if I'd be equally exhausted with a AB/little friend lol (preferably a girl)