would you like to be changed by another person?

subhubby1968 said:
I have yet to experience it also. All my diaper play is fantasy play so for me it would be scary, exciting and humiliating to have someone else change my diaper.
True, but I would like to.

I don't think I want to be changed by another person. While my one boyfriend is fine with me trying diapers, we both discussed already that changing is a bit too far. The other (polyamory and all that) doesn't even know I do any of this besides drawing babyfur so I could never ask him. Maybe when we're all a bit more comfortable with it but in the beginning it's a hard no.

Yes would love to be changed by someone but can’t see it happening as no one knows I wear. There was someone trying to arrange a event on hear a few months back in uk and was going to be somewhere you could go to be changed for a fee. I would of gone to it just for that but don’t think there was enough interest

I think the idea of having my diapers changed by someone would be fun. But I’m not sure how much I’d actually enjoy it. But if I had an option I’d prefer to be diapered during a surgery then have a catheter put in me since I don’t like the idea of having anything inside my body.

bobbilly said:
would you like to be changed by another person?
Maybe. The situation would have to be just right. I'll know when I'm in it. My wife hasn't seen me in a diaper and hasn't shown any interest in my diapers, so while she'd be an obvious choice from a trust perspective, her muggle-ness might be insurmountable. :) (Which is fine with me, honestly. I never expected her to get into this stuff with me.)

But if I was hanging out with another AB and the opportunity arose, I'd probably muster some submissiveness and go with the flow.

On the flip side, I'm quite sure I'd have zero problems changing another AB's diaper, regardless of gender, keeping it completely chaste and parental. Wet only, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: pampersguy827
I would love to have my Diaper changed by someone else, but only if someone was really comfortable doing so; otherwise I do fine changing myself

Id let my partner do it, but no one else. The idea of it seems really intimate and vulnerable, so it would probably take getting used to... BUT my partner isn't on board with changes so that's probably not going to happen, at least not anytime soon. Until then, its just me doing it.

You even have to ask? Changing myself is so not fun for me. Princesses aren't supposed to change themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: KittyninjaW and KrankyPants
BrattyPrincessSophie said:
You even have to ask? Changing myself is so not fun for me. Princesses aren't supposed to change themselves.
Hahaha, you're a brat I'm a brat, let's meet up at the nursery to get changed by somebody else and giggle while kicking them in the face, lol! 😂

KrankyPants said:
Hahaha, you're a brat I'm a brat, let's meet up at the nursery to get changed by somebody else and giggle while kicking them in the face, lol! 😂
Right there with you, and then I can show them my signature bratty princess pout face when they stop changing me. https://i.redd.it/ujr0067nhpnz.jpg ujr0067nhpnz.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants
Honestly I would love to know how it feels to be changed by somebody else.

I’d love to, but only with a person that I trust and that ofc is ok with it.

I would love to have my diaper changed by someone else especially when my Huggies or pampers diapers are soaked and messy I love being treated like a baby

I would love to expirance it at least once, I have a feeling that I may have to probably pay for the expirance.

It would be too embarrassing, but I would like my mom to be able to put a fresh one on me when I needed the help most, that’d make my heart explode.

sinceiwassmall said:
I would love it with a caregiver who wants to, with whom I’ve established mutual trust and connection.

It would be such a deep gesture of acceptance of the years and years of solitary needs and desires that are part of this for me.
I agree with this completely. After a lifetime of hiding and shame, it would be a major catharsis to just let go and trust someone completely and be totally vulnerable this way.

babydino26 said:
I think it would be genuinely kind of fun to be babysat for the afternoon and get my diaper changed once or twice. I imagine having someone change ones diaper would really help them get them into a the mindset of being a little. Plus a diaper check every now and then would also probably add to the little feel of it as well.
OGM there is nothing that would drive me wild like a forced ”diaper check!” I had a childhood friend whose little brother had bedwetting issues and his mother diapered him to shame him. She used to make a big scene about checking his diaper in front of company to humiliate him, and I have never been more jealous.

Reactions: tam1623, LIDiaperBoy, Lyric and 1 other person
KittyninjaW said:
True, but I would like to.
Scary, exciting, and humiliating. Probably the most powerful combo imaginable for me.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Getting my diapers changed to me is an intimate experience. It's not sexual but exposes me in a way that I wouldn't want 90% of the people to see me in. I have had my diaper changed by others and I don't go about it foolishly. I get to know them, gain a trust and connection before sharing that with them. Most times when I'm changed by anyone other than my wife, it's offered to me in more of a way of helping me get into a dry diaper, not as a sexual favor or in a kinky mindset.

I don't think I'd mind as long at the other person was someone I trust.

Back