would you like to be changed by another person?

This is where some of my DL crosses into AB territory. I do cherish this thought whenever it comes up, but I don't think unless I end up rooming with someone into this as well, that it'll ever happen.

Reactions: pampersguy827
ya know if i was changed by that person often.... i think i would get used to it. normally when i've been changed by others, they just don't tape up like i do..... BUT beggars can't be choosy

robertabdl74 said:
I went a week 24/7 .wife tuck total control.. every change ...its amazing how.quick it.becomes normal
tuck control?

Reactions: landingxray
oh yes very much so,
But i wear for fun not for need and find nappies sexual so for me it would be exciting and fun.
And after 25 odd years of wearing you think i'd have putting one on off to a tee, but not so.
some times its on perfect and other times it just won't go right lol

Last edited:
It was nice for sure...but nobody can get the diaper on just the way I like it

ChrisKrinkle said:
It was nice for sure...but nobody can get the diaper on just the way I like it
I think about this myself. My wife used to put diapers on me. She would never change a wet diaper, but would diaper me when clean. Anyhow I eventually took over more and more since she could get them just right.

Many years ago my wife put a diaper on me a few times. It was part of sexual play so I never wet it and she never then actually changed me. From what I remember she did not do a great job in taping it.
Unfortunately my wife now does not ever want me to wear in her presence. So the thought of her changing me is totally impossible. So her abhorrence of diapers and her terrible taping means I never really think of being changed by anyone. I also tend to be somewhat controlling which is contradictory to being changed by someone.
For me my fantasy only goes to the point of her checking my diaper and patting me on my diapered butt. And then telling me to change into a fresh diaper.

Reactions: SimCo and Diapercutie
Had a girlfriend that changed my diaper twice and i will never forget! The first one was just a wet diaper and the second was a poopy diaper. Both were amazing, her reactions and her “mommy” talk were the icing on the cake. Pampers Cruisers in 2013. The feeling when she opened that diaper up the second time, it was a huge lump of poop wnd my weenie just chillin there, and I felt so proud 😂 I loved being 135 pounds then hahaha

Reactions: Lyric, ronnieM and Diapercutie
I know it’s just a dream, but to have a mommy change me regular, I think wound be great.
my IC along with mobility issues, lack of dexterity and nerve damage at times make changing myself difficult.

I have been changed more times then I can count by girlfriends over the years and a female roommate I had a few years back

Reactions: Lyric and Ashton84
I love having my nappy changed by another. It has to be a female in an authority position. The whole ritual of having your pants taken down and nappy inspected before being made to lie on the changing table. Being cleaned thouroghly and talc applied before being securly taped up tight.

Reactions: DiaperVapor and SimCo
It’s amazing! There’s not much out there better than having someone take the burden of cleanup away. It’s relaxing and the process feels so good. Most of my past girlfriends and a few female friends have changed my wet and messy diapers. Having incontinence can’t be hidden when dating or hanging out for some time. Eventually it’s revealed. My wife now changes me when available and I have a few female friends that I can stop by their home if I’m away from my home that help out when my wife can’t. They have helped me out before I knew my wife and she’s very understanding of this. All of this requires honesty, and trust. I have learned in life when I’m honest about my condition it goes well. Most of my relationships have been very understanding. I have also noticed that if they have a background in special needs, private home daycare, or have a medical career background they are more willing to help.

Last edited:
Having my diapers changed by someone I'm in love with is the most pleasurable, intimate and loving experience I can have. It's almost like I'm back in the womb. On the other hand, it can also be extremely erotic and sensual.

I’d have to say probably not said only let someone I really loved and they loved me back, which would mean a girlfriend. I would be to terrified to ask because that would mean I somehow meet a girl, a solid relationship form, and then her being ok with me wearing. I’d be stress the entire time then because I wouldn’t want to do something wrong and loose it.
So short answer, no, I would be to stressed and nervous to have someone else change me. Though I will not say never, just almost impossible that I’d let that person change me.

I mostly change myself due to the frequency I need it. My wife changes me sometimes and I her sometimes too.

I love it!

My first wife would give me what I called total baby weekends and sometimes for a month at a time in return for me doing very nice things for her. On the days that we had to work, she would diaper me for bed with cloth diapers and waterproof pants and often nurse me as we went to sleep. In the morning she would take my diaper off and send me off to the shower. On weekends when we were doing total baby she would keep me diapered all of the time, at home in cloth and if we were out in disposables. She would pat my backside to judge the weight of my diaper or occasionally sniff the air and ask me if I had done a stinky. If in private, she would pull back the diaper and take a look some times. She would then decide if I got a change right away or had to wait a while. She got very good at changing my diapers and the nursing often led to great sex. Other issues caused us to divorce. My current wife accepts my diapers, but does not participate. I am fine with that. It is not her thing, and she is a great person.

I would love it. I always feel guilty but my partner insists that he doesn't mind and he has never made me feel bad about it. My Daddy wants to do all changes whenever we're together because he said it helps keep me in little space. He told me if I have to change myself, then that's pulling me out of my little space and then we have to work to get me back into that space. He doesn't want that to happen, he wants me to feel comfy and little. I still feel guilty but that's a personal problem of mine that I've gotta work to get over ^^

I'm not sure if II would want to be changed regularly but sometimes I wouldn't mind being changed especially in situations when I've had a Number 2 :)poop:) accident just because I think a care giver/carer could do a better and quicker job at cleaning me up. Also would be nice at times when I'm too tired put a nappy on despite knowing I need one

Back