would you like to be changed by another person?

Omg yessss

Reactions: James1234
bobbilly said:
For me I don't think I would want my nappy changing by another person. I'm a IC wannabe and would like to manage my IC myself. I wouldn't like to be changed by another person... I'm very specific how I like my nappy and I don't think another person changing me would be as good as me? How about you?
I actually have no choice, lots of issues, including with my hands, and ic life-long. So that has ALWAYS been the case.
Truthfully I neither like, nor dis-like it - it is simply the way it is. No real thought at all either way.

Ummmm, having by diaper changed by a babysitter has been my number one fantasy since before I can remember. Literally.

Reactions: WetDiapers247 and Diapercutie
Only if it is Sigourney Weaver!!!😁

I wouldn't mind it in a little type role, plus id like to see how my diaper would fit when someone else put it on me.

My wife has diapered me and changed my diapers multiple time. She hasn't done it much lately, but she still does it sometimes. She has talked to me like I was a baby/toddler. She will even put destin or powder me. Sometimes she will do intimate things during the diaper changing.

I say yeah, but up until that moment I'd be a nervous freaking wreck. I'd have to really trust someone first. I mean I can see myself freaking out and having to be calmed down.

TL;DR--panic attacks suck

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, SimCo and Lightstreak2553
By guys not, sorry fot that - it doesn't work. But by some good experienced nurse or FemFom I was changed and is... the best for my(self) beast.

It's ok. Parents have done it many times also my aunt or uncle when I have stayed at their house. They usually ask first.

Reactions: Rezzu and nwm
Omg yes I love when other people change my Diaper

I think I would like it if my wife changed my diaper and babied me. I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.

Last edited:
hex000f said:
Yes. Its not fun to change myself
Why? Are there history books in your diaper? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and nwm
Hell yeah, Sigourney Weaver every time.

I wouldn't mind it at all. Not like, "a diaper check in public let's go, sweetie" kinda change, but more like "a diaper check at home let's go, sweetie". And it would have to be someone I've established good trust with enough.

Something about not having to be responsible for changing really appeals to me. Not sure why. But I love wetness indicators for that exact reason. Makes it obvious if I were to have a person who was changing me.

Reactions: Diapercutie
The thought of it was always a fantasy of mine. As a child I always was deep down jealous when seeing my baby cousins getting changed . I couldnt really remember myself getting changed as a baby as most often dont remember either. Ive had girlfriends and then my wife who werent into the diaper thing. So its been me changing myself for the long haul. Theres been a few celebrities who ve come to my mind over the years that Ive fantasized about changing my diaper.

I remember when my Mom would change me. I distinctively remember my changing table and when she'd raise my legs and clean me up, then put me in a clean new Luvs diaper. That's why I bought Luvs to see what they were like before I bought adult brands.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
Some of my most vivid memories are from when I was little and still in diapers and cloth training pants. It's weird because it's not the same way for most of my peers. I even asked my Mom about some things from those years and she's surprised that I remember so many small details.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShyBoo81
Even though being changed by awoman playing the “babysitter” role is my deepest desire, I’m not sure I’ll ever go through with it. The thought of being totally and completely vulnerable enough to risk rejection by telling another person about my fantasies, let alone acting them out, is terrifying. I imagine that if I ever did get diapered by a woman I would be shaking like a leaf throughout. But, if it went ok and the person didn’t hurt me emotionally, I would probably be devoted to her absolutely from that moment on.

Last edited:
I would love it if my wife would change me.

Reactions: Diapercutie
BobbiSueEllen said:
I've been changed twice, both times by Mommies: the first Mommy was 100% about the baby style, she'd grab my ankles, hike my legs up & back so close to my chest that I'd have difficulty breathing, wipe my wet bottom then swap wet diaper for dry and let my legs down to finish changing. I'd get a cookie when my diaper change was over...and a pat-pat on my bottom and told to go play.

The second Mommy...I'd have to open my legs and raise my bottom up for the diaper swap but it still worked well.

Either way, I didn't complain, lest I get a bare-bottom, over-the-lap, hard paddling. 😲😖🥰🍼🧸
This would be awesome!

• Love
Reactions: tam1623 and BobbiSueEllen
Back