Would you go out in public dressed as an AB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I don't feel comfortable going out wearing a big baby outfit but at the local AB/DL gathering here, when the header of the group holds public gatherings at places, or the other guy, some of the AB/DL's come dressed as big babies and I always come in regular clothes.

Last Saturday I go to the Easter Egg Hunt held for us AB/DL's and some of them were dressed up in big baby clothes or little girl clothes and had bottles and pacifiers with them. This was in a public park where we can be seen by kids. We don't get any stares or attention from anyone and no kids seem confused if they see us. They have no reaction.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
No, but I know some do that. I would prefer to be in street clothes myself, because I would not want to be exposed as an AB. I choose to keep my AB life private and not try to attract attention to it.

WildThing121675

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
No. Definitely, completely no. XD
Though, if I were headed to a *DBL meet or something, I might possibly consider having a paci clipped to my shirt or something, obviously with regular street clothes. But that's a big maybe. >.>

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
No, I wouldn't even have to think about that one.
I wouldn't just be nervous about non-*BDL people, I would be embarrassed/nervous about other *BDLs.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If I was there I'm afraid I might start to laugh. I know, I just shouldn't, but think about it. It sounds like something from Monty Python. The fact that it's in a public park just seems funny to me. You can be sure that even if people weren't reacting, they had a lot to say behind your back. People are people, after all. Like others have said, my AB/DL side is private to me. I wouldn't want anyone in public to know about it. Just by being there, people would certainly put 2 and 2 together. Sorry for the honesty, and believe me, I get into it alone at home, just not out in public.

B

BabyWolf

No, and I really wish others wouldn't do it, either. Frankly, it gives people all the wrong impressions. It makes us look like freaks and pedophiles. If we ever want to be considered anything other than freaks, we need to not act like freaks in public. It's counterproductive when someone goes out in public like that. I mean, I know some people are into the embarrassment and BDSM side of it, but there's places dedicated to that, too.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
No...the last thing I want to do is for people to think I'm some heidi lynn wannabe or something :/

footedpajamas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've gone to breakfast in hotels in my footed sleeper and a diaper underneath... That's about it...

dprdinky

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
I was there at that same even that Calico attended Saturday. No one was extreme in their AB dress. For example, I was wearing shortalls that happened to have Pooh Patches. I had a cap with Pooh on it. I was wearing a onesie, but you couldn't tell that what I was wearing. Not that evident. There were several women who were in dresses above their knee, no indication of what they wore underneath their dresses. I would say a majority came not dressed as what would be termed as AB. It's not the first time I've worn shortalls or overalls, and I get more comments from others at how cute my overalls look and wished they had the same.

I would say it's in the eye of the beholder of what a person may think of what they see. None of what we wore was serious enough to call into question our actions whatsoever. We didn't look like pedo's There was a kids party in the same park, but no one came over to say anything to us.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I was there at that same even that Calico attended Saturday. No one was extreme in their AB dress. For example, I was wearing shortalls that happened to have Pooh Patches. I had a cap with Pooh on it. I was wearing a onesie, but you couldn't tell that what I was wearing. Not that evident. There were several women who were in dresses above their knee, no indication of what they wore underneath their dresses. I would say a majority came not dressed as what would be termed as AB. It's not the first time I've worn shortalls or overalls, and I get more comments from others at how cute my overalls look and wished they had the same.

I would say it's in the eye of the beholder of what a person may think of what they see. None of what we wore was serious enough to call into question our actions whatsoever. We didn't look like pedo's There was a kids party in the same park, but no one came over to say anything to us.

Inky?

F

Falkio

I might wear footed PJ's to a convention someday. I'm not really a babyfur. One of the popular furs I know did this at MFF, and nobody bothered him. They took it as part of the role.

Otherwise, no. Maybe once as a joke before I die. But not anytime soon .

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Me and my girl do the occasional "nod and a wink" type stuff (a diaper pin on a shirt, a pacifier clipped to something surreptitiously) but in terms of going out in public dressed like a full-blown baby? Never happen. And I wouldn't go to an event where it was happening. I don't like the general public at large knowing my business or the business of the company I keep.

But that's me. *grin*

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I wouldn't period, and don't see the purpose in doing so. I understand that we are all wanting acceptance for who we are, but that doesn't mean we have to parade around in our attire and force our lifestyles down peoples' throats. I've said this a few times, and I stand by it quite strongly, that our private lives should remain private. A fetish is a thing of a sexual nature, and things like that deserve to stay in the house. This is taking it to the extremes, but going out and about dressed as an *B would be no different than having a person outside being bound and spanked, or anything of that nature.

I'm not saying be ashamed of who you are, but there is no shame in keeping private matters private. =]

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I wouldn't do that. It's more of a fantasy thing, than something I would actually do. As far as I would go would just be wearing diapers under my clothes. I might pull off taking my stuffed cow too, but that's as far as I would take it in public.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I've only been out in shortalls and a onesie, with a paci, but that's it.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Probably not.
I mean maybe wearing something that's far from obvious but slightly childish would be okay. I'd probably be more worried about someone turning up in something extreme and ruining it.

Status
Not open for further replies.