Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
we've all heard the phrase there's no going back
however though time travels not yet possible there is no scientific reason
why scientists can't reverse the aging process of course I know we are a long ways away from that
then there are the problems with is ethical to do so

but ignoring all that if you could make yourself physically younger please note I do only mean in the appearance you would still retain all your memories and not have to go through puberty again but it's a one-way trip would you do it and what age would you be and why

my answer would be yes and I would say I would probably want to be a 10 year old but I would like to be able to come across as younger if I wanted to and my reason would be because 10 is the age where you look innocent but you can still be independent there is a lot of other reasons but this is already too long :laugh:sorry

If all I could do was reverse my age, I probably would want to be 21 again, so that I'd have all the rights and privileges of an adult. I'd still have to support myself, pay bills, etc. I looked very young when I was 21 and I was in very good shape. I weighed 135 lbs. and I was benching 200 lbs, so that would be a good age.

If I was going back in time, then I think I'd want to be 4, or 6, some earlier year when I was taken care of by my parents and life was so much simpler. Having the mind and experiences I now posses, I would simply tell my mom I wanted to be back into diapers. If she didn't let me, I'd simply start wetting the bed. Ah....there's nothing like the seasoned adult mind!

dogboy said:
If all I could do was reverse my age, I probably would want to be 21 again, so that I'd have all the rights and privileges of an adult. I'd still have to support myself, pay bills, etc. I looked very young when I was 21 and I was in very good shape. I weighed 135 lbs. and I was benching 200 lbs, so that would be a good age.

If I was going back in time, then I think I'd want to be 4, or 6, some earlier year when I was taken care of by my parents and life was so much simpler. Having the mind and experiences I now posses, I would simply tell my mom I wanted to be back into diapers. If she didn't let me, I'd simply start wetting the bed. Ah....there's nothing like the seasoned adult mind!

in England the legal age is 18 but the thing is I could live without alcohol and everything is cheaper including transport so I can't really see any benefit to it but considering of all the other issues like living conditions and whether you would have a medical certificate saying you've been through the procedure or not

I'm probably thinking too much into this:laugh:

I guess an upside is that even if you chose too young, you'd only have to wait a few years until you were older again. Yeah, it's easy to over think this.....haha.

dogboy said:
I guess an upside is that even if you chose too young, you'd only have to wait a few years until you were older again. Yeah, it's easy to over think this.....haha.

this might just be the child inside me saying this but I kind of like overthinking stuff and debating with other people about silly or weird topics :biggrin:

like for instance you could effectively just keep on doing it and make yourself Immortal

jumpy said:
this might just be the child inside me saying this but I kind of like overthinking stuff and debating with other people about silly or weird topics :biggrin:

like for instance you could effectively just keep on doing it and make yourself Immortal

I have this deep seated feeling that after death, we go on and we have some choice as to our age and how we want to live. I keep dreaming about it, a reoccurring dream of returning home and being a kid, living with my parents. Death may be the true time machine.

dogboy said:
I have this deep seated feeling that after death, we go on and we have some choice as to our age and how we want to live. I keep dreaming about it, a reoccurring dream of returning home and being a kid, living with my parents. Death may be the true time machine.

well this just turned into a really deep conversation :laugh: the scientist in me has to be sceptical but that is a nice belief I wish I could share it
one thing I will say though I refuse to believe that everything's just based on chance I feel but there has to be some reason

I would like to start again at 21. Full head of hair, reasonable weight, good health and not too young.

I would be 5-7. Part of the reason is because I'm a little, but I still want to be able to play with some of my legos and video games. The second reason is because my mom longs for the day I was here little one once again.

silentdreamer1996 said:
I would be 5-7. Part of the reason is because I'm a little, but I still want to be able to play with some of my legos and video games. The second reason is because my mom longs for the day I was here little one once again.

I assume she doesn't know your secret and congratulations you're the first little to post who doesn't want to be an adult not that there's anything wrong with that
it's just a little surprising I would have gone younger but I kind of like to have some independent
my thought process is I could make myself look younger if I wanted to

I think i would to be alarm 5 to about 7/8 as well. I would love to live that part of my life but knowing what i now know. But i would not wount to be stuck at that age.

I love being a Little but the adult part is important enen though I don't like adulting. Spending to long in Little space losers somthing. Its about getting the balance right. Of being a adult and having a child like out look on things.

If I was stuck in a child's body and was not able to grow? Well that would be an interesting live.

Probably overthinking the whole thing hear. Hee, hee

Sisi

I'd want to go back to the 2-4 age range. But I'd want to be in the care of people I choose, not my actual parents.

She seems to have some idea. Heck I still sleep with my baby blankie, plushies, and still act childish. As a result, she still calls me 'Mikey' and 'Baby' from time to time on a nearly daily basis.

Certainly not as a one way only deal. I've thought about this before, and while I'd love to be able to do temporary journeys, I wouldn't want it to be permanent.

I understand that based on what people say, or popular opinion, if you did go back in time, anything that you did would/could irrevocably change the present, so that would be a bad thing, but it would be great to be able to do short, "mini-trips," that you could just "edit out", or erase, so that you didn't actually change anything.

Think about how great it would be to be able to go to school, and see exactly what would happen if you actually did wet your pants on stage in front of the whole school, or you did really ask your parents if you could wear diapers around the house as a teenager, or to just randomly start wetting the bed again.

But then, after you had done that, you could just jump forward to the present again, instantly wiping out any effects from your actions, and apart from you personally remembering it, it didn't actually happen.

But as for actually doing it permanently, no.

Put it this way. My ex-wife and I aren't on great terms. In a lot of ways, I wish that I'd never met her in the first place. I'd certainly be a damn sight better off all around if I hadn't. I'd be happier, healthier, and definitely financially better.

But, I would never have had my kids either, and I just can't imagine how terrible that would be.

So I think going back would be great in the short term, but is kind of selfish as well in a way, as you would be altering a lot of stuff that doesn't just relate to yourself.

5-7 sounds good to me too, as long as I didn't have to live with parents again and could be independent. Of course, in a world where aging could be reversed, it would probably be acceptable for de-aged adults who looked like kids to live on their own.

Maybe it would be nice to be able to temporarily travel back and forth, like a time machine that would not only take you back in time, but also to the age you were. To a few responders who wouldn't want to be back with their parents, I am genuinely sorry. Every kid deserves good, kind, loving parents. I know that not every kid gets that. Hugs. I also know that I wouldn't want to go back in time to the dentist I had as a kid. He was a genuine sadist.

Wombat said:
Certainly not as a one way only deal. I've thought about this before, and while I'd love to be able to do temporary journeys, I wouldn't want it to be permanent.

I understand that based on what people say, or popular opinion, if you did go back in time, anything that you did would/could irrevocably change the present, so that would be a bad thing, but it would be great to be able to do short, "mini-trips," that you could just "edit out", or erase, so that you didn't actually change anything.

Think about how great it would be to be able to go to school, and see exactly what would happen if you actually did wet your pants on stage in front of the whole school, or you did really ask your parents if you could wear diapers around the house as a teenager, or to just randomly start wetting the bed again.

But then, after you had done that, you could just jump forward to the present again, instantly wiping out any effects from your actions, and apart from you personally remembering it, it didn't actually happen.

But as for actually doing it permanently, no.

Put it this way. My ex-wife and I aren't on great terms. In a lot of ways, I wish that I'd never met her in the first place. I'd certainly be a damn sight better off all around if I hadn't. I'd be happier, healthier, and definitely financially better.

But, I would never have had my kids either, and I just can't imagine how terrible that would be.

So I think going back would be great in the short term, but is kind of selfish as well in a way, as you would be altering a lot of stuff that doesn't just relate to yourself.

although you make a very good point and I'm sorry to hear about your ex wife I didn't mean to go back in time rather for you to change your appearance to be younger it could be a complete life change or just a change in appearance

- - - Updated - - -

Skwuzzy said:
5-7 sounds good to me too, as long as I didn't have to live with parents again and could be independent. Of course, in a world where aging could be reversed, it would probably be acceptable for de-aged adults who looked like kids to live on their own.

that was sort of the idea I was going for you could always find somebody to take care of you if you wanted to or you could live as an adult with the appearance of a child
I personally wouldn't mind something in between the two

- - - Updated - - -

one of the reasons why I asked this question in the first place other than being interested in other people's opinion of this topic was to get ideas for a Fiction story I was working on

so far I can see that some people aren't really big on the idea of it being permanent
and people would rather live by themselves or with other people rather than their parents
this has been helpful so far any other suggestions opinions or ideas will be much appreciated

such as why would you go through the procedure and how would you live your life afterwards
I know my answers but I would like to hear other people's perspective

For me it would be around 4 years 6 months. I have no memory of being 1,2, or 3. Apparently an 'event' happed to me during those early years that my brain decided was very bad and wiped them out on my behalf. I only know of it now as my mother explained it all to me when I was 33 years old so it is in my past and only me and my mother know about it, back to my reason for that particular age. At around four and a half my mother was changing my younger sisters nappy, I was 'helping' her. As clear as if it was ten minutes ago, my mother pointed to a pair of plastic pants on the dryer rail, I even remember them being lemon coloured.

Her words "Would you get me your sisters rubbers please?" Rubbers being the term used in those days whether the pants were plastic or rubber. I did as she asked but then something happened, I took them from the dryer but would not give them to her, I remember her asking for them many times before I would give up my grip on them, eventually I gave them to her but then the memory stops. I want to go back to that time, to see if I can find out why I had no 'want' or thoughts of plastic pants again until I was around 9 years old. At around that age I started fantasising about being locked in the bedroom for being bad, wetting my pants and her putting me back in nappies and plastic pants, what happened between 4 years and six months and 9 years old?

T

Tranquillo said:
For me it would be around 4 years 6 months. I have no memory of being 1,2, or 3. Apparently an 'event' happed to me during those early years that my brain decided was very bad and wiped them out on my behalf. I only know of it now as my mother explained it all to me when I was 33 years old so it is in my past and only me and my mother know about it, back to my reason for that particular age. At around four and a half my mother was changing my younger sisters nappy, I was 'helping' her. As clear as if it was ten minutes ago, my mother pointed to a pair of plastic pants on the dryer rail, I even remember them being lemon coloured.

Her words "Would you get me your sisters rubbers please?" Rubbers being the term used in those days whether the pants were plastic or rubber. I did as she asked but then something happened, I took them from the dryer but would not give them to her, I remember her asking for them many times before I would give up my grip on them, eventually I gave them to her but then the memory stops. I want to go back to that time, to see if I can find out why I had no 'want' or thoughts of plastic pants again until I was around 9 years old. At around that age I started fantasising about being locked in the bedroom for being bad, wetting my pants and her putting me back in nappies and plastic pants, what happened between 4 years and six months and 9 years old?

T
you know that changing your appearance to a 4 year old would most likely not help you to remember
Plus every time you think back to a memory little details of it change I won't explain it here because it'll take too long to do but it has something to do with the way your brain stores and recovers memory

jumpy said:
you know that changing your appearance to a 4 year old would most likely not help you to remember
Plus every time you think back to a memory little details of it change I won't explain it here because it'll take too long to do but it has something to do with the way your brain stores and recovers memory

Everything of my baby years prior to that event is gone, so would have to say you can lose 'lumps' of memory. But the details of that particular event are AFAIK still with me, indelibly etched into the grey matter. I can see the dryer, the line of clothing, I know there are other clothes there but could not name them, they are not clear but, I can see the lemon plastic pants, last item on the right and at my height whatever that was at 4 .5 years, then there is a gap and then my mother is holding out her hand for them.

I guess there may be details missing but here we are 53 years later and I can recall it all, ask me what I had for lunch last Wednesday and I would not have a clue. I do believe that certain life events are burnt into your memory forever and a day. I also know that a smell can bring back memories you thought were gone, but they are there, they just need a 'trigger'.

I need no trigger to recall the events I mention above so think they are pretty accurate, if I switched back to those days and had to live them through to nine years old I would like to know if I followed my developing plastic kink or it was buried by other events, alas we cannot do it so it will never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back