Would you be a diaper model?

I would do it. I've been told that I look pretty good for my age. I would not do erotic poses, but the kind that Tykables does. I would even wear baby clothes. I think it would be fun posing in cute babyish clothes and diapers.

if I was super cute and in my early 20s, Yes.

I would do it for a modest day's pay ($100-$200?). It would probably take near $5,000 to show my face.

BigBlueBear said:
Yes. The type of shot would depend on the money. If they gave me enough to retire, then I'd show face and do erotic poses. If it's just for a couple hundred bucks, then probably just vanilla diaper-area shots.

The real question is: Would they really want me to model for them? If so, they must be desperate! :ROFLMAO:
Right? At first I was like nah... but then I read this and I was like.... so it's my ticket to punchout huh? Nobody could fault you for that amount of money.

Heck’n nope, I couldn’t bear the though of being seen in a diaper even by other ABDLs regardless if my face was shown or not.

It would depend on what the pics were actually showing...
In itself I wouldn't mind - but just the way I look I think full body shots even with a diaper showing, would do MUCH better if you were trying to sell motor-cycles to Hells Angles type people!

I would love to do it in the style of the 80's Huggies commercials. For example, a "before and after" split shot.
In the left pane, there'd be a picture of me looking sad wearing a wet leaky plain white diaper with nothing else but a t-shirt that has a big wet spot on it and the caption would read "Poor KJ! He didn't have such a good night because he's wearing one of those bulky bedwetting diapers with a droopy waist that leaks. And now he's all wet!"
And then on the right I'd be wearing a dry and perfectly fitting Super Dry Kids (or something like it) looking much happier. Then the caption would say "Now KJ is all smiles because he's wearing Super Dry Kids Diapers with extra leak locks and a soft comfortable waist that helps stop leaking"

I would totally do this. I actually used to act out these commercials standing in the bathroom mirror when I was like 4 or 5 after waking up with a wet diaper on. I can honestly say at the interview that I've had years of experience! Haha.

• Love
Reactions: Rezzu, thedlguy, depends4me and 1 other person
I have fantasied about it, but in reality, no. Nobody wants to see me in a diaper. And I don’t want everyone to me wearing one. Not compatible with my career.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
like idk who too even talk too about being a diaper model

tbh i would make a horrible model because of how overweight and fat I am. If i were 70 lbs lighter and skinnier, then maybe i would consider it

I think it depends on the company and diapers, however for everyone who says thinks they might be too big, I say go for it. I’m 5’11” about 206 lbs and my gut shows. I would like to see more models of my size on diaper sites to see how it fits on them. Also being new it could help me see good tab placement.

Diapers fit different for each body type. When I first put on my diapers the look good, but soon the front and back of my diapers roll/bunch up where My pants would sit. The is partly why I prefer full print vs just the landing zone.

Reactions: JOCKMAN
kjluvs said:
I actually used to act out these commercials standing in the bathroom mirror when I was like 4 or 5 after waking up with a wet diaper on. I can honestly say at the interview that I've had years of experience! Haha.

I just found this, and it's one of the funnier things I've read here lately! Obviously commercials are made to sell products, but I think diaper commercials were designed for the parents, not the kids! 🤣 Did you ever go to your parents and say, "I don't want these saggy diapers that leak! I want Huggies!" 🤣

Would have replied to one of your older comments where you elaborated more, but the thread is locked.

Reactions: kjluvs, nwm and BobbiSueEllen
For how much? Everyones got a price.

Reactions: JOCKMAN
If I could be in print diaper ads and diaper commercials for people who needs diapers, and I was good looking enough, and I was famous and smart enough to be considered cool by most people, then I would do it showing my face. If that wasn't the case, I would do it but only neck down. I really, really want to be the "poor guy" who has to wear the really wet, swollen, saggy, leaky, drooping "bad diaper", or just a super-swelled diaper because, believe or not, diaper companies today are evilly trying to make diapers swell less, while some other guy wears the "good diaper" that is better made and stays drier and thinner and doesn't sag or leak.

kjluvs said:
I would love to do it in the style of the 80's Huggies commercials. For example, a "before and after" split shot.
In the left pane, there'd be a picture of me looking sad wearing a wet leaky plain white diaper with nothing else but a t-shirt that has a big wet spot on it and the caption would read "Poor KJ! He didn't have such a good night because he's wearing one of those bulky bedwetting diapers with a droopy waist that leaks. And now he's all wet!"
And then on the right I'd be wearing a dry and perfectly fitting Super Dry Kids (or something like it) looking much happier. Then the caption would say "Now KJ is all smiles because he's wearing Super Dry Kids Diapers with extra leak locks and a soft comfortable waist that helps stop leaking"

I would totally do this. I actually used to act out these commercials standing in the bathroom mirror when I was like 4 or 5 after waking up with a wet diaper on. I can honestly say at the interview that I've had years of experience! Haha.
Dude, you want exactly what I want as far as being in diaper ads! And I'm so jealous you got to keep wearing and wetting diapers at 4 and 5!

Reactions: kjluvs
So long as I were being paid as a model, I'd do it for any kind of diaper and for any purpose. I suspect not all models use all the products they are seen with; so, I don't see modeling with diapers to be any different.

Reactions: littledreamers333
Peesalot said:
So long as I were being paid as a model, I'd do it for any kind of diaper and for any purpose. I suspect not all models use all the products they are seen with; so, I don't see modeling with diapers to be any different.
I forgot to mention I don't expect that modeling contract to be offered any time soon as this old man probably isn't able to project the needed image unless it is an old man peeing himself. :ROFLMAO:

Heck yeah that would be a dream job! I probably wouldn't show my face though for fear of being recognized. I would do many poses standing, laying down, playing, whatever they asked. I would even wear Onesies and suck pacifiers. They would mostly be on ABDL sites but if they went other places like erotic websites, magazines, TV commercials I'm fine with that. I also wouldn't mind dressing up like an ABDL Elsa I already have her dress, wig, and shoes I've worn to Comic Cons, and Halloween. I would personally love to work at/model for ABU! Their team is 100% ABDL so, what could be better than working all day in Diapers and onesies and sucking pacifiers (at least I would assume we'd get to wear that stuff there). So, yes a job at ABU as a Diaper model would be my ultimate dream job!!! Too bad they're so far away in Washington, I'm in Colorado. :-(

Reactions: Codiapermike and littledreamers333
Yes, I would have no problem being a diaper model.

and as long as they pay me enough, I would not be shy about showing anything (including my face).

ps: if someone recognized me in an ad as a diaper model, I would justify myself by saying that it is just a job.

As long as my face wasn't shown, sure.

I model for Gin all the time.. if someone wants me to pay me for it, why the hell not 😂
Wouldn't show my face because of my work, but I wouldn’t mind doing erotic stuff either as that’s kinda what I do anyway. We have a Just For Fans page anyway, but you won’t find any face photos on there

Back