Would this make you fecally incontinent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Will inserting extremely large sex toys into the anus damage the internal sphincter muscles? I'm thinking a huge 9 inch wide butt plug forcibly rammed up ones ass while they a extremely intoxicated?

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Will inserting extremely large sex toys into the anus damage the internal sphincter muscles? I'm thinking a huge 9 inch wide butt plug forcibly rammed up ones ass while they a extremely intoxicated?
If that's your idea of a good time...

then yer no right in the heed, shen.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Says the guy who likes wearing diapers and pretending he's a baby? :p

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
And not everyone likes to piss themselves and suck their thumbs. Most people find it about as creepy as this.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
And not everyone likes to piss themselves and suck their thumbs. Most people find it about as creepy as this.
Touche`

Still, we can all agree, people who think sticking a dildo up their ass to shit themselves, they may need to take a good look at what they're doing.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
>:| This thread is now about tacos

They taste nasty.

George

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
So could anybody enlighten me perhaps? I already have some ideas, just want to now what you guys think?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Incontinence forum...ADISC being accessible to minors...talking about sex toys...suggesting possibly damaging your anus and making you incontinent? HELLO?!

Sorry, I just had to add that. Thread is closed again now!

Status
Not open for further replies.