Would they be worth it

Whovian2011

Est. Contributor
Messages
34
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So due to financial reasons I have not really been able to order good diapers online. The other day I was at a thrift store and saw a couple packs of these vintage depends that weren't very expensive but refrained from getting due to wanting to save up. Does anybody know if these ones are any good comfort wide or should I just save my money till I can order from somewhere? I want to buy good diapers but have also just gone through my last Megamax sample and the idea of not being padded makes me sad, but I also don't want to waste money if I'm making sense
 

Attachments

  • picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Like
Reactions: Joe100000 and Edgewater
Usually medical supply stores online have a good selection most of the time. Even better if you have a flexible spending account via a employer if you work full time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PaddedRita, Edgewater and diaperdude
Those are some older Depends for sure. They are far better then anything with the Depends label made now. You might like the six tape system too. If I were in a pinch, I would get them!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Joe100000 and Edgewater
Pamperhead said:
Those are some older Depends for sure. They are far better then anything with the Depends label made now. You might like the six tape system too. If I were in a pinch, I would get them!
I think I may give them a shot. They were only about $6 if I remember correctly. I just got a bit too nervous cuz there were a lot of people around.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
Whovian2011 said:
So due to financial reasons I have not really been able to order good diapers online. The other day I was at a thrift store and saw a couple packs of these vintage depends that weren't very expensive but refrained from getting due to wanting to save up. Does anybody know if these ones are any good comfort wide or should I just save my money till I can order from somewhere? I want to buy good diapers but have also just gone through my last Megamax sample and the idea of not being padded makes me sad, but I also don't want to waste money if I'm making sense
Found 2 packs of Tranquility Smart Core the other day for $7 each. Not the best diaper I've ever had, but for $14 they're not bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
The effect of time and temperature can cause the taps not to stick well. That is a simple fix using duct tape to tape over them.
But the product from a liquid retention will be good and as stated, much better than what is sold by them today.

Stop being concerned regarding other people. The majority are to busy with their own life to be interested in yours.
 
Edgewater said:
The effect of time and temperature can cause the taps not to stick well. That is a simple fix using duct tape to tape over them.
But the product from a liquid retention will be good and as stated, much better than what is sold by them today.

Stop being concerned regarding other people. The majority are to busy with their own life to be interested in yours.
Jeesh dude u dont have to be so harsh.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and diaperdude
I'd love to find those! Great find!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
hanzertas said:
I'd love to find those! Great find!
I didn't buy them. I got too nervous cuz people were around. I am hoping to go back tomorrow and keeping my fingers crossed they're still there
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
Can't tell ya i there any good or not !!
BUT glad you found some that may work for a little bit !!
 
I got some thrift store diapers. I was super pumped about them.
 
Just buy them and vault them for a decade. Some collector will pay you handsomely for them. As far as a diaper of quality goes, they’re pretty much 💩.
 
I had 3 bags of 1999 depend overnights I paid $20 for on clearance at a med supply in 2011, sold 2 bags via Craigslist for $80 a bag and used the diapers in the third bag. So they would definitely be worth picking up at thrift store prices even just for resale! Just be prepared, every abdl in the Atlanta area had to message me to tell me what I had was worthless and I should just give them away... They however were wrong!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Subtlerustle
RetroGirl15 said:
Jeesh dude u dont have to be so harsh.
???? Harsh ???? Stating that the World around oneself has little interest in you is a reality. Having been out and about in diapers and buying diapers for a bit over 45 years. I know that the world does not care. While my mother was in her final days, I was buying diapers by the shopping cart load. Never had a single comment.
 
Edgewater said:
???? Harsh ???? Stating that the World around oneself has little interest in you is a reality. Having been out and about in diapers and buying diapers for a bit over 45 years. I know that the world does not care. While my mother was in her final days, I was buying diapers by the shopping cart load. Never had a single comment.
Im sharing my opinion on what you said honestly. (Spolier alert, i have freedom to do that)

"Stop being concerned regarding other people. The majority are to busy with their own life to be interested in yours."

Hes literally just making post on here like every else, you dont to read it nor comment if u think his post is dumb. And yes that comment was rude AF.
 
RetroGirl15 said:
Im sharing my opinion on what you said honestly. (Spolier alert, i have freedom to do that)

"Stop being concerned regarding other people. The majority are to busy with their own life to be interested in yours."

Hes literally just making post on here like every else, you dont to read it nor comment if u think his post is dumb. And yes that comment was rude AF.
In fact, I did not see his Post as at all dumb!
Remember that your rights end at the point that my rights start.
Using 'Woke' statements is a tool to shutdown others who do not share your belief structure. And, using the term 'rude" is a fundamental tool as part of the 'Woke' culture.

This little deviation of your had driven this out and away from the Thread's Topic and I will not address any further deviations.
 
Whovian2011 said:
I didn't buy them. I got too nervous cuz people were around. I am hoping to go back tomorrow and keeping my fingers crossed they're still there
I remember this well. Before online shopping was a thing it was awful, but exciting to buy in person. I'd purposely locate some drug store on the way home from a long trip so I would be far from home so nobody I knew would be there.

Folks won't know who your buying for. I always had an excuse at the ready in case some curious or helpful soul would want to ask me about the diapers, or my condition. Never once did anybody act any different than if I were stepping up with a bag of chips and a soda.

I hope you get them!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater and Magicalgirl101
Back
Top