Would like to make art for the community...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby kiffer

Hello everybody,

In my spare time, I would like to make (free) art for this community. :smile:

I can make decent work, and if anybody would like me to make something for them, please submit a suggestion (preferably by private message) and I'll see what I can do!

Please see the link to my ADISC gallery in my signature for examples--updated continually. Please do not request sexually-oriented material. I do not feel comfortable making such work, and I will not head down that path. Thank you.

Form

furry/nonfurry:

color theme:
Reference picture (preferably for poses):
vignette(character only) or character with completed background:
Anything else you would like to add:

EDIT AS OF JAN. 1, 2009: I enjoy making art for this community, however, it is not my greatest priority. I am a full-time student, and school takes priority over all other aspects of my life. Therefore, requests made after this date may be postponed for a very large amount of time. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Can I reserve a drawing?

If so,

*reserved*

I'll send you a PM once I throw some details / reference pictures together.

EDIT: PM sent

Last edited:
B

baby kiffer

I've made an outline, Priest. I just have a few questions before I proceed further. Please check your PMs as such.

To everybody else: I'll be willing to accept a couple more; I don't want to overload myself.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Sure, I'll PM you. That is, if you don't mind and aren't flooded already. :>

B

baby kiffer

Don't worry! :D

I'm not flooded at all...and I like to keep myself busy.

However, when school rolls around next week, things might change a bit...I'll probably only be able to take no more than one or two requests per week.

B

baby kiffer

Yours might take a while, WraithFireorca. I have an image in my head, but it will take a few tries (and several practices with reference pictures) to render the colors and forms correctly. However, it will be really good once it is done!:smile:

(I am thinking of trying to incorporate the watercolor feature, as well as airbrush)

And as a side note, for everybody else as well...

...School is beginning to creep up on me, so I will need to set limits. Sorry to say this, but from this point forward I will need two to four weeks to complete requests.

Lastly, I have finished the most-recent request. It is posted in the gallery, if you would like to see. (follow link in my sig below, please)

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm not a babyfur or anything, but I'd like to see a picture of an adult fox in a 3-piece suit, gold monocle, ebony cane with a silver lion's head handle, no shoes though, and a very obvious diaper under his pants, hehe. I just think it would be super cool. Make sure he has a real fluffy tail though. I'm not sure if he should have a top hat, I'm leaning towards no. He should have a speech bubble saying something very high society like, perhaps about needing a change. Something like "Good sir, I believe I need a change!" or "Be a dear, and fetch my diaper bag from the Rolls" or "Why yes, I am wearing a gold diaper!" hehe. Of course, he needs a real charming smile. :)

Oh oh! Make his cuff links little Carebears. :D

WraithVintari

Contributor
Role
Babyfur, , Carer
*points to above post and rolfs till his mouth bleeds* high class poshness gone wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.