Would it creep you out if your mother was a DL/AB?

Mother being an AB/DL

• Yes It would creep me out.

Votes: 68 60.7%
  • Nope it wouldn't

Votes: 38 33.9%
  • Other please post your other.

Votes: 6 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This question recently came up at a meet so I thought I would make a poll about it to see what everyone thinks.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I don't think I should answer "yes" on this one because although it would indeed creep me out initially, as long as it wasn't an in-my-face kind of thing, I'd get over it. Maybe shock is a more appropriate answer than creeping out, really. Mother or father, I don't see it as a fundamental change in who they are to me, it would just take a little bit to make that adjustment in my own mind.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hypothectical speaking I would really only be a bit shocked, though I don't think it would creep me out. There may be a sexual side to it but there's also the side that likes it for emotional reasons as well.

Tat all said, neither my mom or dad are DL's or AB's themselves. If they were I would think they would of told me when I told them I was one myself. So far there's no sign of any other family member of mine being one.

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
my mom allready sometimes sleeps with a big teddybear on lonely nights... so nah, it wouldn't.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
No, if you answered yes to this question you are most likely a hypocrite.

I disagree with you quite a lot there. Personally it would creep me out a lot, not beaucse of what it is but beacuse it my mom which would freak me out. Its simlar to thinking of your mom and dad having sex which creeps most people out to think about. I wouldn't want to think of my mum everytime I put a diaper on. Noo I now have bad mental images. :frown:

E

Error404

As when I brought this up, no, not at all. I'd understand it's as much a part of them as it is a part of me.

If they so chose this lifestyle, it'd be a "Oh...Okay" kinda thing for me because I respect my parents enough to let them live life how they please as they do the same for me.

S

StaryShinx

Probably not. It would probably be a bit awkward to know, but not really creepy. Just as long as she keeps it discreet and stuff.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I would never ask and wouldn't ever want to know.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I voted yes considering after raising two sons she is a nanny for a family in the richer part of town. Definitely the glue of the family and somehow acheives way more than the rest of the guys in this house when it comes to day to day chores. She's a mother through and through so yeah I'd be very shocked if she did have any bizzare habits.

B

Butterfly Mage

There are all kinds of things that one's parents can do that would be *creepy* that if a stranger did the same thing it would be unremarkable. For example, the thought of two strangers having sex is no big deal, but who wants to think of their parents having sex? Ick. I sorta put fetishes into the same category.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
If this post (and this site for that matter) is still active by the time our children (for those of us who may have any) start chumming about this site, I'd recon many of them would say yes.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Oh wow, I wouldn'et even of consiterd that. Granted i don't like either of my parents much. Would creep me out to a point of being disturbed. Anyway........

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
I'd be creeped out because she's my mom. Lol. I just can't see her in such a situation. I wouldn't try to keep her from enjoying it, but I'd hope that she'd keep it to her room like I do for mine. xD Moms are supposed to be just that- moms. Not babies in their kid's presence. They signify maturity- and tbh what's more immature than being a baby all over again? Not to say that being immature is a bad thing- but if you're going to let your kid find out about it, then do them and you both a favor and keep it hidden in your room.

Half the time us TBs dont want our mom to know, we just want them to pretend it doesn't exist so we can partake in the pleasures it brings us, secretly. Agreed?

E

Elli

...Its simlar to thinking of your mom and dad having sex which creeps most people out to think about...

...For example, the thought of two strangers having sex is no big deal, but who wants to think of their parents having sex? Ick. I sorta put fetishes into the same category.

Zactly. My parents did sex twice. Once to get me, once to get my sister. They didn't enjoy it at all. *Sticks fingers in ears and sings loudly before anyone can say otherwise*

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I alredy accidentally found the three-headed vibro magic bullet in my parents' dresser drawer when I was 21. I don't think much more can horrify me.

Three simultaneously vibrating nodes. To my knowledge, my Mom only has two holes worthy of vibration-pleasure, doesn't she?

Please don't remind me where the third one should go. Fuck. Please don't.

E

Error404

I alredy accidentally found the three-headed vibro magic bullet in my parents' dresser drawer when I was 21. I don't think much more can horrify me.

Three simultaneously vibrating nodes. To my knowledge, my Mom only has two holes worthy of vibration-pleasure, doesn't she?

Please don't remind me where the third one should go. Fuck. Please don't.

Damnit, I'm curious now.

Also, you made me break my 1337 post count. X_x

B

Butterfly Mage

I remember the shock and horror one time in my teens when I raided my dad's sock drawer for a pair of black socks (so I could do a job interview). At the back of the drawer were some pretty unmeantionable fetish-related paraphernalia. Icky.

Status
Not open for further replies.