Would anyone be interested in playing League of Legends together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdlinal

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I saw a post about someone asking about getting started with league, but that's closed so I figured I'd ask if anyone wants to play. Maybe we could form an ADISC team.

slugboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I haven't played L.o.L in a while would not mind playing a few games again tho so i would b quite rusty but would b keen to give it go

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I saw a post about someone asking about getting started with league, but that's closed so I figured I'd ask if anyone wants to play. Maybe we could form an ADISC team.

Reason why I asked for it to be closed was because I didn't wanna play a game that could cause damage to friendship and too much non-sense violence.

incontinentGM24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Reason why I asked for it to be closed was because I didn't wanna play a game that could cause damage to friendship and too much non-sense violence.

Yeah… Because having a topic close because you don't like it is really really mature. Why don't you just not play the game?

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Yeah… Because having a topic close because you don't like it is really really mature. Why don't you just not play the game?

I asked it to be closed because my question was answered and if that's how the game was (and other featured I didn't want) then I wasn't gonna play it

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Sure! My lvl30 account is on EUW server, but I don't mind joining other servers too if the need arises :)

An Adisc team sounds beyond pawsome! I've actually been discussing that idea recently with a friend on here.

incontinentGM24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I asked it to be closed because my question was answered and if that's how the game was (and other featured I didn't want) then I wasn't gonna play it

That doesn't explain anything… If you don't like the game… No one was forcing you to play it. Why try to get a topic about it clothes where other people might enjoy it.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
That doesn't explain anything… If you don't like the game… No one was forcing you to play it. Why try to get a topic about it clothes where other people might enjoy it.

What??? Clothes wasn't even mentioned! Just the game!

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Snivy asked if the game was good, got a bunch of answers, decided it wasn't for him, and asked for it to be closed. No worries.

On topic, I'd rather not share my main account, but my smurt account on the NA servers is named StillDiapered. Friend me, I'd love to play with random ADISC members. Account's only level 6 though (or maybe 7 now), so it would just be fun games.

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
IshmaelCat
NA

I'm not that great at the game and I almost exclusively play ranked, unless I want to dick around.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Snivy asked if the game was good, got a bunch of answers, decided it wasn't for him, and asked for it to be closed. No worries.

Thanks ^^ It really wasn't. This guy might have fun with the game who knows :dunno:

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little

THAT GAME IS CRAP AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD...........................:lol: JK :biggrin:

it is an OK game at best though. honestly i don't know if my account is still active anymore. i used to be real hot and heavy into this game when i first started but i eventually burnt myself out Quickly. its alright for a while then it just becomes bothersome. i may actually pick it back up if i still remember all my old log in info. ill post back here later after i look into it more.

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
League of Legends is gay, bro

ok dude that aint right. be a bit friendlier. seriously you n00bs will learn soon enough. be polite jeez is that too hard to ask now my jab was just a quick joke but yours just seems to be an all out put down. your an EC you should know better.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
ok dude that aint right. be a bit friendlier. seriously you n00bs will learn soon enough. be polite jeez is that too hard to ask now my jab was just a quick joke but yours just seems to be an all out put down. your an EC you should know better.

Don't waste your words on him... He's going around the board and trolling now.

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Don't waste your words on him... He's going around the board and trolling now.

im aware i have been tracking it for like 10 min. i have reported him a few times but need to find an online mod to flag him

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
I love the cute characters in LoL. I play it every once in a while, But I'm really not very good at it.

ReubenofNight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I wouldnt mind playing with others for fun. I have a smurf account at lvl 6 on NA called Mijutaro. I dont normally log on there so we would have to arrange a time to play. Maybe start a group on here to better manage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.