worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
This is kind of worthless, but... Today, while bowling I came to the realization that I will NEVER date a girl, or even hang out with a girl. I don't know why, it may be the fact that I am cheap as hellm but IDK. What I am trying to say here is that I have a better chance finding someone to partake in diaper play with me than a giel hanging out with me as a friend for an hour.

I have asked my female friends before if they want to hang out with me on many different occasions, but they always say they are busy/ Sometimes it is legit, but other times they make up bullshit excuses on why they don't want to do anything with me. Any ideas on how to turn this around>

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
How are you asking? You have your whole life to make friends. Don't think that because you aren't having good relationships with girls now, that it will always be like that.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I am pretty sure it will be. They just don't like me for some reason. I have in school friends that are girls, but thats ALL they are...in school friends.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
I know how you feel, and it's a common thing to feel for people around our age. Just keep making your friends, or get to know a few of the friends that are girls a little better, and who knows where that could go? :)
--Evan

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
im in the same boat buddy, i can only get a girl to hang out with me if there is another guy hangin out with us too

Role
Private
1. Meet girl.
2. Apply swagger liberally (it helps if you're a natural).
3. Rinse and repeat.

Having said that, I think one of the best ways to get the opposite gender to hang out with you is to spend a couple of social outings with other friends and really get to know them. You know, actually make friends with them first before asking them out with just you two.

Jacks

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You named yourself 'diaperedteenager' so you might be self-conscience on just about everything you think about. Perhaps your ego is too much?

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
Is there still room in the boat for me? It seems every girl that likes me or that I'm interested in is either completely psychotic (and not in the cool way, in the "wake up tied to a stop sign naked, upside down, with 'YOU DROVE ME TO THIS' painted across your now-shaven butt" way :p) or is already taken, or just won't work for some reason (legitimate reasons, not just "excuse reasons").. It sucks, but there's not much else you can do but keep trying. So, just keep at it, dude. You never know when you'll find somebody for you.

Last edited:

datosprivados

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I know how you feel, and it's a common thing to feel for people around our age. Just keep making your friends, or get to know a few of the friends that are girls a little better, and who knows where that could go? :)
--Evan
Yeah I agree. I have a couple female acquaintances, and a female who's actually a friend. Just keep going through life, something is likely to happen, something happens to most of us.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Never say never.

You need a more positive attitude, if you think that you'll never meet a girl, then you probably won't.

Don't try one on one stuff, just hang out with girls in larger groups and get to know them better that way. Avoid being forward.
In my experience, what tends to happen is a group of boys will start hanging out with a group of girls and form one mega group! Then they pair off, then switch and swap, and then everybody falls out.
So just wait for that to happen. Just become friends when in a group, girls seldom like hanging out alone with people they don't know all that well.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Yeah, what Pojo and Charlie said. And, if the girls at school are dicks, try meeting some elsewhere, perhaps at a place you like to go (such as your local diaper shop! :p ). I find girls at the hockey rink to be particularly nice to me, even if I, God forbid, fall on my ass.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Try to find friends that have common interests as you. You're still young, dude. You'll hang out with a girl eventually. If hanging out with a girl one-on-one isn't working, hang out with groups.

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I have the same problem, albeit with guys (i'm gay). People who show any interest in me in that respect tend to fall into one of these categories:

[1] They want a free ride; you know, somewhere to live, food, etc.
[2] They want a one-night-stand (or in some cases, a one hour stand!) :-/
[3] They are weird, in ways which I can't tolerate.
[4] They suddenly "realise" they're not gay.

I guess i'm just not much of a "catch" lol... anyways, I can sympathise although i'm not sure what to suggest.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I don't really hang out with anyone, so I guess you could say I have that problem with everyone.

Aside from that, like Charlie said, never say never. As you get older, you change. If you're not appealing to the opposite sex right now, then in a few years you might be. You're just 16, so you have plenty of time to make friends.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Reverse the question: perhaps the girls are shy and insecure. Either way, seriously, you're sixteen. Social problems may seem insurmountable, but they're not. Between eighteen and, say, 25, relationships between sexes change drastically. Also, not uncommon for someone to not have a serious relationship or even much dating until they're 18 or 20. People have other things going on int heir lives or just need to mature more. My advice, just relax and take it easy.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Things should change a lot once you go to college. If you are musical, you could go to a music conservatory like I did. Half the male population was gay, so the girls were desperate for straight males, haha. I can remember walking to class and a cute blond girl walked up along side me and just started feeling me up. Man was I surprised!

The other thing that wins girls is money. Should you be financially successful in life, dating will never be a problem. Personally, when I graduated from college and moved to Ohio, I was a mystery, and so girls wanted to know more about me. Because I was a concert musician, I had that mystic of the concert artist. You have to take your talents and use them to your best advantage.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
A few quick comments then; when around women, be confident (but not arrogant) and be yourself. Pretty much, if you're genuine and a nice guy, girls will start hanging out with you. Oversimplified yes, but it's kind of true. Also, don't take girls too seriously; they're not scary, so don't feel any stress while you're around them.

If you're having trouble meeting girls, it might have to do with the stage in you're life that you are at. For instance, there was a span of a couple years where I really didn't hang out with girls at all (because most of them were pretty mean to me), but now I have a lot good female friends. I guess another fact worth noting is that you don't need a lot of female friends, so just find one or two that you really connect with, and build the friendships from there. It may take some time, but it will be worth it. And who knows, maybe those friendships will become more than that after a while.

X

xdeadx

IF you get some positive attitude it might help. Although, I'm pretty sure you've gotten that advice already.

S

Secret

Dude im in the EXACT same boat with you on this topic. Just talk to people alot and dont be annoying or wierd and you'll be fine. It helped me by oddly enough thinking of the girl as a guy because they are easier tot alk to for me, and then just build on that.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Dogboy #16 should be noted; there is more wisdom there than meets the eye at first glance.
My advice... First of all, don't sweat it. Wait for college. There you will find a huge and diverse population, with different attitudes to high schoolers'. In high school, there is not only the pack mentality (say, not being "seen" to be too friendly with the wrong guy in case it tarnishes her image) as well as, simply girls being high school girls.

Their, like your outlook will change with the scene.

Pay attention to fashion and grooming: have a mohawk, suit, hoody, or whatever, but project that you care about your appearance.

Develop the social you: with the dnd, the linux programming, the solo sports, or the debate club. When college comes, how deeply ingrained and practised the things that are part of you will be very important. For me it was playing bridge and dnd among the English majors and the friends I met through them.

Be cool. Use your time to develop the requirements of who you want to be around, whether getting well read in gothic novels, mastering skateboard tricks, watching Fassbender foilms, or what have you. Be confident: not depressed, but do not give off an air of being lost or confused. Don't come on too strong when you meet a fellow likeminded. Slowly gather social contacts, not necessarily a defined clique.

Middle and High School are a prescribed social milieu. In later life, in clubs, in classes, on the job, people have less pressure to conform to behaviours and attitutes. They will feel freer to socialize with you - and more inclined to drop people in their ready-made social circles, and to create their own handpicked crowds which will include you.

Values change with age. At 20 chicks cig a guy with his own car and renting his own place. At 40 he should have a half-decent job, and own his own place; *chicks earperk all over the place.* Nice, stable guys get valued higher, relative to handsome, studly, bad boys. (The bad boys are still in demand but the nice ones get noticed more.)

You'll do fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.