Worst thing to get caught doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
What do you think is the worst thing to get caught doing by your parents?

I think the worst thing to get caught doing would be changing a messy diaper. :yucky:

KEEP IT PG!!

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Any kind of kinky sex... but that won't be happening for a while, thankfully!

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I never gave my parents any trouble as a teen, so....hmmm....maybe lying about or concealing bad school grades from them.

~Pramrider

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Trying to have sex with a family member while eating a baby alive you just brutally raped and punching a cat...In a "PG" way >.>

M

Matrix Blade

Being caught on this site. I know because I've been caught before and got in BIG trouble.

Role
Diaper Lover
What do you think is the worst thing to get caught doing by your parents?

I think the worst thing to get caught doing would be changing a messy diaper. :yucky:

KEEP IT PG!!
Yea, that would DEFINATELY suck.

On top of yours, id say drinking...:rolleyes:

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'd honestly have to say... Activley infecting the computer with a virus. I've seen my dad get angrier about that than just about anything else, and he has four (myself included) children, all male!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Setting the garage on fire. Yep...I actually did that to my parent's new house. I was 11. The garage was attached to the house. Throw a kid out the second story window of Junior High School. Yep....I actually did that, but I held on to his arm and pulled him back in. And there was more....so much more that broke the law. Poor poor parents.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yea, that would DEFINATELY suck.

On top of yours, id say drinking...:rolleyes:
Not for everyone's parents...I got caught drinking without permission with a friend when we were about seventeen, and I just got grounded and banned from drinking for awhile (I was allowed to drink w/ my parent's permission or supervision, but in this instance I was expressly forbidden to).

Killing a human I guess.
'Cartman's still grounded for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.'

I think genocide pretty much takes the cake, but it's not like your parents could *walk in* on you doing it. Murder is pretty bad. Leaving the illegal aside, though, walking in on your kid messing a diaper would be gross. And probably disturbing.

Also, <3 Aristocats. What a foul, disgusting, absolutely hilarious movie.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Rules of the thread no.1 said:
KEEP IT PG!!
Based upon the application of this rule;

*CENSORED*

If you do get caught something, I have heard of a brilliant way of coping with it. The damage has already been done with being caught, so just make a sarcastic comment and go back to it. Though this may not go down well with the person who caught you, but it is the best attitude to have. I have actually used it - I was caught playing cards when I was meant to be studying, it was a teacher with a good sense of humour so I decided to try it. He appreciated it far more than the other people I was playing cards with.

To be caught doing, well I imagine being caught in full baby mode could be difficult - or doing anything kinky. However, more paranoia inducing would be being caught just after something like this - the people know something has happened but they don't know what - your insanity ensues. So would I say being caught just after being in full baby mode --- it is almost as uncomfortable as being caught doing it, but the paranoia lasts far longer.

BabyDemon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Putting the cat in the dryer, or hiding in your sisters closet when her boyfriends over, or eating lead paint.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Oh yeah... getting caught changing a messy diaper must be the worst of all experiences. I think I would rather live with this guy than be caught changing my own messy diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.