Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruitkitty

ADISC Content Editor
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Escape From LA is probably the worst movie I've ever unintentionally stumbled upon.

I watched The Room specifically because it was supposed to be so bad. It was as bad as claimed, consistently bombarding you with so many blatant problems that it's hard to believe anybody could have ever released such a train wreck unintentionally.

comfynite

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There was one titled Skyline.... Boring show.... Another, I forgot the name of the movie but was also surrounding alien/monsters invasion and the whole movie was shot using handycam, makes me puke and in the end, I still don't quite get it.... Those would top my list of lousiest movie I have seen.

bookcrazy96

Contributor
Role
As far as the Seltzerburg movies (which I agree, are horrible), WHY do they keep making them? They rely mostly on disgusting humor, most people hate them, so why do they keep getting greenlit?

UGAFAN1985

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
DUDE! WHERE'S MY CAR? Back in High School my current girlfriend and I were set to go see this movie on a double date with our friends, but they stood us up because they new how the movie was going to be. needless to say we both said as we left the theatre, "DUMBEST MOVIE EVER!!"

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
Freakincage.com! God I had a laugh about that, sometimes movies like that have a certain gene se qua, I've seen worse.

seen quite a few on the scifi channel many years ago that made the old Godzilla flicks more watchable.

as far as a reasonable review...
just saw The Hobbit part one.
as far as the plot, I think they actually improved on JRR Tolkein, at least for cleaning it up.
as far as how they ran the special effects/CG, I think they went overboard past believability.
most notable was the falling goblin bridge scene, would've been completely deadly in any believeable scenario dashed to pieces comes to mind, and they got away with no more than bruises? that scene wrecked the movie for me

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This is now a long thread, so I may have missed it, but the Leprechaun movies were pretty bad.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This is now a long thread, so I may have missed it, but the Leprechaun movies were pretty bad.

I think this proves otherwise.

[video=youtube;USKaDV4yZcw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USKaDV4yZcw[/video]

okay, yeah that's is pretty freaking stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Another, I forgot the name of the movie but was also surrounding alien/monsters invasion and the whole movie was shot using handycam, makes me puke and in the end, I still don't quite get it.... Those would top my list of lousiest movie I have seen.

Cloverfield?

I liked it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think this proves otherwise.

[video=youtube;USKaDV4yZcw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USKaDV4yZcw[/video]

okay, yeah that's is pretty freaking stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Cloverfield?

I liked it.

Haha...yes, and I really tried to enjoy the Leprechaun movies, but yeah, they were just so stupid, and with stupid endings, like most of the contemporary horror movies. Gold coin, anyone?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Haha...yes, and I really tried to enjoy the Leprechaun movies, but yeah, they were just so stupid, and with stupid endings, like most of the contemporary horror movies. Gold coin, anyone?

I just watched Trollhunter on netflix last night and the last half today. It was surprisingly alright and the CGI was good.

BlackWing

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hmm, The Last Airbender has already been said so I'd have to go with the Fred movies. Such god-awful abominations, worst part is that the main kid is actually from the area I live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.