Status
Not open for further replies.

BernardFx

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
What has been the worst/ most embarassing/ most awkard moment you ever had with a diaper?

Mine was once, after messing in a diaper, I left it in my closet. I just forgot I had it there. Since I suffer from allergys, and usually have my nose clogged up, I couldn't smell it.
So, after a week, my cousins came for a visit. They directly went into my room. Upon entering, the aroma hit them.
"Dude, what's up with that smell?" I was so ashamed, and as a quick response, I said they were "bathroom repairs".
After that, I'm more careful about hiding/ disposing.

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm experiencing mine right now. I'm using the site's makeshift but I had to use several bags so I'm sweaty in a wet clammy ball of paper towels lol

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm experiencing mine right now. I'm using the site's makeshift but I had to use several bags so I'm sweaty in a wet clammy ball of paper towels lol

Sorry but I have to lol at you :laugh:

Anyways I was playing some xbox, when my mom came in the room to show me some pics she had. I dont think she noticed I was in a diaper, even thought I know I really smelled like baby powder.

BabyYuri

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
I think mine was when i trying to make a cloth one out of a sheet and my grandma walked it. I was soo scared but she laughed at me and i said i was playing (i was 12 or 10) and i wanted to fold it back up so she folded it and put it away! PHEW!!!

Squall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have to say, mine was when I had wet an messed for a dare a my cousins, and I had sat on his bed and it leaked. lol. he was like "DOG ITS OVER! TAKE IT OFF" he was laughing after, but still.

Usagi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Mine would probably be when I messed once, and went upstairs to change. To my horror my sister was in our bedroom (we shared one until a few months ago) and refused to leave. I had to stealth ninja change in the bathroom two floors down, wrap it, and dispose of it without getting caught. Sooooo lucky.

Snaps

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Mine was after having fun in a makeshift diaper, i went to flush all the paper towels away, but it clogged the toilet and water ALMOST went everywhere.

i had to get a big plastic bag and use it as a glove to unclog the toilet, almost breaking my wrist :l

Yeah That Wasn't fun at all :l

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
My first really bad experience wearing a diaper happened during a family vacation when I was a kid. As I have shared often, our family is diaper-friendly. Granny, Mom and all the daughters started out with tiny over-active bladders which progressed to full urinary incontinence. On trips Mom lovingly asked us girls to wear diapers.

I took pride in seldom needing to wet my diaper in the car, but if I could not hold it in until the next scheduled stop, I never felt embarrassed to wet. Thar was the purpose of the diaper. Sometimes at a rest stop Mom and all my sister would have soaked diapers.

On my first worst day I started out feeling fine. We had breakfast in the motel coffee shop really early, so each of us could use the toilet to poop before Mom diapered us. Nothing unusual about that. My diaper was dry when we stopped for lunch, so I asked Mom to remove it. I then used the toilet to both pee and poop. During lunch I wore ordinary cotton panties. I peed on the toilet after lunch before Mom diapered me for the afternoon driving. About an hour later, I knew I could not hold back some wetting. Daddy had just said it would be 40 minutes until the rest stop.

As I was finishing wetting, without warning I seriously pooped my diaper. I had not done that since my memory began. Nobody directly said anything in the car, they just cracked all the windows. As we continued driving those windows got lower and lower. Maybe I was smelling my mess the most.

That was the worst and longest 40 minutes of my life to that point. Since Missy was still not toilet trained, I must have been 7 during that trip. Riding with a messy bottom was horrible. Probably this is why I do everything possible to avoid messing my diaper when I am away from home.

At the rest stop Mom cleaned me up and pinned me into a fresh diaper without any reproach or teasing. My older sister had already given me hugs and patted my hand.

WarrenW

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Like I wasn't actually in a diaper when it happened, but I think I said before I used to wet my bed a lot till I was like 9 :eek:. And my mom made me wear diapers and pants at night and have a plastic sheet on my bed for it untill I stopped. So 1 day when I was like 7 1/2 my moms sister and my cousins came over and my oldest cousin Davey and me were up in my room and were playing and he decided to sit down on my bed and you cud easily hear the crackeling sound from my plastic sheets. I got embarrased from it and he gets this wierd look on his face and I think he knew right away what was going on with me because I found out later his younger bro Billy was also a bedwetter and my aunt made him have plastic sheets on his bed too. IDK :dunno:if Billy ever had to wear night diapers because of it. And IDK :dunno:if Davey ever blabbed it to anyone else. I hope not. His sister is a complete jerk. She wud have JUST LOVED to find out something like that about me!:sad:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i had to get a big plastic bag and use it as a glove to unclog the toilet, almost breaking my wrist :l
For future reference, that's a stupid way to unclog a toilet :)

If you're lacking gear, you get a tshirt that you don't want any more and a strong stick of any kind. Wrap the tshirt around the end of the stick, position over the hole in the toilet and use like a plunger. :)

As for me? I'm not sure I've ever had a big issue with diapers :)

allen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My worst time was at Jewel with a cart full and filling my pants and leaking down my leg.
I quickly paid and had tunnel vison all the way to the car.I wound some plastic in the trunck to put on the seat to drive home.

bayareadl21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was let off of work a few hours early so I proceeded to run some errands....all while thickly diapred....well I had soaked it big time and was at my last stop when I had to poop. I never poop in public but decided to this time. Well I was also peeing when I felt the dreaded "pee down the leg" My pants hastily absorbed the pee and it was easy to see the line from the privates on down. I started for my car...when suddenly it began to pour..rain. Within 10 seconds my whole body was drenched so I didn't have to worry about walking to my apt with a pee stain showing.

Role
  1. Babyfur
I think the worst experience involving diapers I've had, happened back when I was sixteen. I was home alone for the night and my parents weren't supposed to be home till eleven. So, I got all padded up for the night and I put on a cute top planning to have some alone time. I had sat down on the couch to watch a movie when I heard our garage door open. All I could do was pull the blankets on the couch over me to cover my diapers. Luckily, my parents didn't notice a thing and they went to bed quickly. So everything worked out, but it was way to close for me....

E

Elli

This happened while alone, but it a good warning for use in public...! I used the nappy to full liquid capacity, then sat down. All was fine. No leaks. Then I got up, walked about and sat down again, only to hear a really loud 'squelch'. Never had that before!

I think it was because I had used the back of the nappy (while laying down earlier) and sitting down forced air up the back. Usually I'd have changed before that point too. Unlikely to happen in public, but sure is something to watch out for! There would be no hiding that one! It was loud like treading in mud!

Wolf3188

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
I don't know, there have been a few. Only ever been caught once though. Walked in on. The folks never said anything about it though so I guess it's all good.

chris2fur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
  8. Private
Hmmm, a toss up between a bad leak at wal-mart when you could tell i was wearing from the wet mark outline and was in the middle of a huge line. By the time I noticed it - it was like a daycare let out somewhere because all I heard was little kids not laughing but telling others that I was wet. The only "laughs" I heard was from adults. I was embarassed to the point I was mad and just finished the line but broke down when i got back to the truck.

Or when I went to my uncles friends house and was sitting on his suede leather couch. He was a neat freak and very 'proper' about things but still really cool. We were watching a movie and i had been thinking it was about time for a restroom break but held off cuz I was still dry. Mistake. By the time i realized I was wet it was a bad leak like I had got a hole or tear and his couch had a huge wet spot. I rushed to clean it up and was politely asked to 'go clean myself up' but it was very obvious he was furious. The next time I went there I apologized again but when he brought a plastic covered hard chair and set it in the living room making the comment "Sit here, this doesn't need steam cleaning" and in front of 14 other college morons and one really cute guy I had been wanting to really get to know (his cousin) caused the comments and jokes to fly all evening. I was stuck there til my ride came and I haven't been back since.

--Old one: a trip to a new urologist at the time I was still super shy about it and the doc of all people after he said 'drop 'em' yelled out "Your wearing a diaper! Why are you wearing a diaper?!?!" ... everyone from the front desk to the waiting room heard him. Highly unprofessional, old story.. but it still shocked me that him of all ppl would do that.

Last edited:
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
My worst moment involved at least thirty diapers.

I was ten or eleven years old at the time and I was snooping around in the attic hoping to find old left over pampers, which I did find a big box of them in fact.
They were disposable pampers pink ones and blue ones toddler size clean and fresh left over from my sister and me.
Anyway I was psyched I quickly stuffed them into my tote bag and hid it under my bed (fucking stupid place to try hiding anything) :/

I went to spend the night at my aunts that day and I had a lot of fun, so much that I completely forgot about the diapers.
The next morning I come home and go up to my room open the door and BAM all the diapers are out of the tote bag and lined up next to each other in rows across my bed.

My parents came up behind me handed me a trash bag and left me alone without saying a word.

I was so embarrassed I wanted to die but being the mischievous little sneak I was I took advantage of my parents leaving and tossed most of the diapers up to the attic through the hole in my closet ceiling to keep for later use.

I believe I didn't get yelled at or punished because ever since I was five I was stealing diapers from my cousins and always getting caught and humiliated and punished for it.

My parents were probably just like *facepalm sigh* god dammit again with this....

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Several years ago when I was divorced from my first wife who never knew of my wanting to be in nappies I was living alone, I then had plenty of time to myself for wearing a nappy around the house.
One particular day I had got home from work and just wanted to relax for the evening in a nappy. After an hour or so I was crashed out on the sofa in front of the TV and already wet and feeling a little lazy I pooped a little into my nappy too just as I was feeling dozy and almost to the point of falling asleep.
However my Mum had a key to my house, and forgetting she was popping over for the evening I was laid along the sofa at the point of drifting off when I heard the unmistakable sound of her car engine pulling up on the driveway!
Upon hearing her arrival I leapt off the sofa and straight into the bathroom where I turned the shower on and shut the door just as my Mum put her key in the front door. She called out to say hello and I responded that I was in the shower and would be out shortly.
While in the bathroom I knew I would need an excuse for the obvious odour that would be lingering in the living room. After getting out of the shower clean a few minutes later with the rolled up dirty nappy beneath my towel I popped my head into the living room to say Hi to my Mum, apologising about the musty smell and that I'd had to clean up some cats mess after accidently shutting him in the living room while at work.

Prior to meeting my Fiancee and although I have had other close shaves, that was the absolute closest I had ever been to being caught in my life, to this day I still wonder what the scenario would have been if I'd fallen asleep on the sofa to wake up with my Mum standing over me while I'm laid across the sofa in nothing but a t-shirt and a clearly dirty nappy!! :eek:

ExDLFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
My worst moment was actually my closest call ever. Minutes after I was freaking the f*** out, but today I just laugh! :laugh:

Well, that was in January I think. I was doing what many males usually do at least once (i.e. masturbating), so I didn't wear any pants, I was in a T-Shirt and a Pampers Baby-Dry. Then I heard my dad going downstairs in the basement (where I wear diapers). When someone goes downstairs, I have no more than 10 sec. to hide everything. Usually everything is fine and I have more than a second left. That time I didn't. Somehow I didn't manage to put back my pants. And the less time I had, the more I was freaking out, the harder it was to solve the problem, then the more time I lost! I still remember, when I knew he was in the basement, I was like "That's it, he'll find out in seconds". I was behind the big shelf that hides me when wearing diapers. Fortunately, my dad didn't come close enough to see me!! He just told me a few things, for like 10 sec. then left. Man, I was 200% sure he'd see me in a wet Pampers. I already had a close call similar but I had just enough time to put back my pants.

Right now I just laugh at that! :laugh: But I learnt to be more careful, and since then I never had another close call, not even a small one.

Claw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
This is going to sound a TAD bullshity. I wont lie.

I was 6 at the time. From what I rember, It was just a random idea, no real reason at all,

I had this oversized Tommy stuffed toy thing, his diaper was made of the plush sort of smooth fabric, it was just filled with air. But it was entirely seprate from him, and could be taken off if you undid the velcro straps

So, for some reason I probably will never know (Or hadent known maybe this is my argument for *bdl /dlism is developed early/born with)

I had decided to put it on. I walked into my grandmothers room and used her goldbond as "baby powder" and then just put the diaper on.

older brother walks in, He would have been, *math* 13 at the time (never realized he was that age range at that time..) luaghs, then gets mom, mom gets all concerned, sits me down, talks about how im a big boy ect.

she was worried, becuase the next day was the first day of kindergarden. I had no idea at the time, so that didnt have anything to do with it..

I wish I knew about this 2 or 3 years ago, So that I could have kept a few things that we threw out/donated. Namely, almost every stuffed animal we ever owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.