Worst Diaper Run/Worst Diapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My nerves are shot right now and my blood is PUMPING! I just ran into my neighbor at the store and she saw that I had diapers. Luckily, she didn't say anything though. Not only that, but they were the WORST DIAPERS I HAVE EVER BOUGHT. They are pampers cruisers and I should have stuck with baby dry. I really hope she doesn't call my mom and ask why I was there buying diapers or something.:eek:

K

kitty0230

I feel sorry for you, in most South Carolina towns word can spread quickly, but on topic, my worst run was a couple weeks ago when i got caught by my dad with underjams in my backpack, and the worst diapers were the cvs brand underwear that I ended up throwing all away because they were too big and leaked a ton, (though they did boost my self esteem, as they showed my that im Im not as fat as think.)

Last edited:

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This is why I usually walk around the store for awhile to figure out if anyone I know is in the place. Trust me, dude, it'll blow over... Probably nothing to worry about. If anything, she'll think that they're for a baby cousin or something.

Oh, and yeah, Cruisers suck.

PrinceMatthew

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Oh, and yeah, Cruisers suck.

yeah after your like 10-12 you really should start looking into other better options then baby diapers, because they really won't fit right at some point. except if you've made it through puberty. that's a different story because you can use them for masturbation. in fact alot of people who aren't even DL's buy baby diapers for masturbation I believe. It's a great alternative to staining shower towel's and the like.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I really hope she doesn't call my mom and ask why I was there buying diapers or something.:eek:

Oh see totally is going to tell your mom then your mom is going to make you wear them until they run out and.. well um, you can find out the rest from any story on deekers. :p

In the end you will be a 40+ year old baby in say 30 years. That's always how shit like this ends.

::ends sarcasm::

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wouldn't worry about it, I lived in a town of 600 with only 1 store. Don't get bent out of shape because there are alot if other things that go through someones head than "they got diapers they must wear them". I had bought diapers 3 times while I was there.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh see totally is going to tell your mom then your mom is going to make you wear them until they run out and.. well um, you can find out the rest from any story on deekers. :p

In the end you will be a 40+ year old baby in say 30 years. That's always how shit like this ends.

::ends sarcasm::
I didn't mean it like that, I just mean she is good friends with my mom and I dont want her to like ask her why I was buying them or something. I guess I'm just over reacting though.

Role
Other
Should the topic come up with your mother, either tell the truth, or tell your mom you were doing a favor for the mom of an obscure friend of yours.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I'd come up with an excuse of some sort. Did she see you purchasing them or just holding them? If she just saw you holding them, you could say that you were standing in line and the person in front of you realized she had purchased the wrong one for her screaming-baby, so you offered to take them back.

K

kitty0230

I'd come up with an excuse of some sort. Did she see you purchasing them or just holding them? If she just saw you holding them, you could say that you were standing in line and the person in front of you realized she had purchased the wrong one for her screaming-baby, so you offered to take them back.
what if they weren't baby diapers,

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Look, I once ran into trouble much worse then this, and I was able to... *lie*...and got out of it. My brother was cleaning out the room, and he found a rather strange package underneath my bed (stupid complacency). When he mentioned it, I said that the room hadn't been cleaned in so long, they probably belonged to our sister (out of diaps for 3 years). He bought it. I'm a good liar.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Same thing happened to me when I first bought my diapers. I got them
at a medical supply store near my house, and just as I was loading them onto the cashiers counter, I saw my next door neighbor looking at the merchandise
in the store, and I thought to myself " Oh no, she's gonna tell my mom what
I just bought ". But it turned out that she didn't say anything.

babyalex

Status
Not open for further replies.