• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Worst Day Ever... ='[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
So today I got my knee operated on. There was a benine tumor in my leg, which had broken off and was floating in my muscle. They cut me open and took it out...

I didn't find out it would be today until last night... I had to lifeguard today.... So I called up my manager before the pool closed last night, she said it was fine if I missed the days to recover..... Today rolled around and I got sliced open, that still hurts like a bitch.... Then my manager calls me up and asks if I got a replacement guard.... I told her that I didn't know I needed to.... So she is really pissed off, and Probly going to fire me... Then when my dad found out, he told me that I can't go to a concert I have been looking foward to (Bring Me The Horizon... Next Thursday....) so all my friends can't go either, because I was their transportation... Then my girlfriend accused me of cheating and broke up with me..... I feel so horrible, hate my parents, my boss, and my x gf.....

I just wanted to let you all know how I'm doing...

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So you had a a benine tumor and actually got it removed. That sounds awful compared to the people who are actually dying from their cancer. You lost a part time job as a teenager, way worse then people from Circuit City getting laid off. Your girlfriend broke up with you and your only 15, bummer.

Damn you lead one hell of a hard life as a 15 year old high school student, thank god your cancer wasn't killing you at all. <_>

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
:hug: Sorry to hear that Me :p

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
So you had a a benine tumor and actually got it removed. That sounds awful compared to the people who are actually dying from their cancer. You lost a part time job as a teenager, way worse then people from Circuit City getting laid off. Your girlfriend broke up with you and your only 15, bummer.

Damn you lead one hell of a hard life as a 15 year old high school student, thank god your cancer wasn't killing you at all. <_>
Fire, i apologize for what i'm going to say, but you can be an insensitive prick sometimes.
Me, i'm sorry to hear what you're going through, but unlike some people, i'm at least thankful to hear that it was benign and removable. hopefully the healing from all the wounds will be quick and lead to a full recovery. i wish you the best and will be thinking of you.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Fire, i apologize for what i'm going to say, but you can be an insensitive prick sometimes.
I can act like a insensitive prick sometimes. Doesn't mean I really am though. I can whine about the shit that goes on in my life but I know I got it made compared to others. I don't mind people complaining but sometimes you got to look for the good stuff in life rather then focus on all the crap.

that's what this kid is doing and he dodged a bullet that his cancer wasn't killing him and that he actually got it removed. He's still complains life sucks after that and he's 15. I know I complained and was all "Emo" at 15 and hell even now I still can be.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Sorry to hear the bad news Me:p. It always amazes me how there can be days when not just one thing goes wrong, but many. It must be come strange kind of Karma. You are lucky I suppose that the tumor was in your knee. Back in 86, mine was in my spine, had attached itself to my spinal nerves, was hugely painful, and I was slowly losing the ability to walk. A brain surgeon did the operation. It was a long painful recovery but the surgery worked. I think your boss was a a-hole for not realizing you were being operated on. But it serves as a good learning devise so that when you are an adult and working as an adult, you won't be surprised when you get treated like sh*t everyday at the work place! That happens to some people.

Role
Other
I can act like a insensitive prick sometimes. Doesn't mean I really am though. I can whine about the shit that goes on in my life but I know I got it made compared to others. I don't mind people complaining but sometimes you got to look for the good stuff in life rather then focus on all the crap.

that's what this kid is doing and he dodged a bullet that his cancer wasn't killing him and that he actually got it removed. He's still complains life sucks after that and he's 15. I know I complained and was all "Emo" at 15 and hell even now I still can be.
I have to say, that at least he is complaining about things that are legitimately bad, with the possible exception of the concert. It beats the heck out of seeing someone bitch that they didn't get a fricken video game for their birthday.

I hope things start looking better for you Me.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Sorry to hear the bad news Me:p. It always amazes me how there can be days when not just one thing goes wrong, but many. It must be come strange kind of Karma. You are lucky I suppose that the tumor was in your knee. Back in 86, mine was in my spine, had attached itself to my spinal nerves, was hugely painful, and I was slowly losing the ability to walk. A brain surgeon did the operation. It was a long painful recovery but the surgery worked. I think your boss was a a-hole for not realizing you were being operated on. But it serves as a good learning devise so that when you are an adult and working as an adult, you won't be surprised when you get treated like sh*t everyday at the work place! That happens to some people.
That sounds horrible...

I could have left mine in, but it broke off when a girl at school kicked me In the knee with her cast... Then it was floating for a few weeks and tore up the muscles around my knee....

Strangely, Fire2Box made me feel a little less bad for myself...

Thanks everyone.

B

Butterfly Mage

Man! I'm sorry to hear about your job situation. But I am *so* glad that your tumor was benign and not malignant. I had a similar thing a few years ago when my doctor thought I had skin cancer but it turned out to be *very* precancerous (better safe than sorry!)

The economy sucks, but at least you're young enough that you don't have a bunch of money tied up in a non-performing 401k, so you have to look on the bright side :)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and a better job.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Oh that sucks. :(
*hugs*

Can't you just reason with your boss/parents? Clearly having an operation will be stressful, and if your boss didn't make it clear that you had to find somebody...
And why did your girlfriend think you were cheating?

Sorry you had a bad day, but at least the universe owes you a great one!

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Aw, poor Me.

It's good that you're feeling at least a tiny bit better though. =)

And you'll feel a lot better once your muscle heals and you've recovered from the surgery.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I'm really sorry Me. I really hope today goes better for you. Just remember that there are always people that have it worse off than you. However, having to deal with all of that in one day is really tough. :hug:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Strangely, Fire2Box made me feel a little less bad for myself...

Thanks everyone.
Don't worry I lost my VIP status for it. :p

I also wasn't trying to say your life doesn't seam to suck. I was trying to make a point that you actually have something to be thankful for, like having cancer that wasn't really killing you. But yeah, whatever.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Aw, sorry to hear that :(
I would give you a an IRL Hug. But a virtual one is all I can provide D:
*hugs*

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Dude, Chris, why didn't you tell me this before man? We talk all the time, I'm sure you would have felt better talking about it?

Anyways, I'm glad that you got the surgery done, and I wish you a quick and speedy recovery.

~Johnathon~

Role
Diaper Lover
How shitty your life is is subjective, I think mine is shitty as hell most of the time, in reality it isn't bad at all, Me :p has it worse than me, and I am sure there are people that have it worse than me :p, for example, cancer, and I am sure there are people that have it worse than cancer, such as victims of people that like to torture people slowly to death.

Life sucks, we all have to deal with it, or die trying, or die by our own hand, either way, you WIN!

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Don't worry I lost my VIP status for it. :p
Who the hell did that!? I feel bad now... ={

Once my leg heals, I'm gonna get a job at the local Guitar Center... I really want the employe discounts.... Hehehe...

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Who the hell did that!? I feel bad now... ={

Once my leg heals, I'm gonna get a job at the local Guitar Center... I really want the employe discounts.... Hehehe...
Oh people thought I was being a Prick so I got a -2 rep and a _1 rep for the same post. A 4th -1 rep came from when I commented about Lizzie's last suicide attempt (which is a different matter from this one). <_>

So I got knocked down -4 rep in less then 12 hours. I can see how they are Justified for giving me the rep and the VIP status wasn't anything too special. I know I will get it again and I'll lose it again and we will keep repeating the process over and over. Until either I can learn how to not offend anyone or people can accept I don't sugar coat my feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.