Worst accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
When I opened this thread.

Sorry dude, but that's a little too graphic for my liking. Honestly - we really don't post things like that here. Maybe you do at other forums - but not here. You're new though, so you'll get the swing of things around here eventually.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
When I opened this thread.

Sorry dude, but that's a little too graphic for my liking. Honestly - we really don't post things like that here. Maybe you do at other forums - but not here. You're new though, so you'll get the swing of things around here eventually.
ADD much Abby? You kinda just stoped with your first sentance

Role
Private
Look on the bright side, ladies... uhh, well, there really isn't one. Graphic? Not really. I don't see much wrong with the post itself, although the subject matter and how it was presented was a bit... awkward to read.

But hey, we're on a diaper fetish forum! These threads are to be expected!

To the OP: Sharing these types of stories on this forum isn't really the best idea, especially if you are new. Maybe, if you were asking for help in some form or another then people would be happy to respond and give you some advice, but as far as I can see, there's not much substance to your post beyond sharing something I didn't really need to know.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
It doesn't say he enjoyed it..
My worst accident would have to be getting punched in the kidney and pissing blood... yeah... no fun.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Flew 5 feet in the air and hit some water going about 20mph with a full bladder. Pissed my already soaked jeans.

Was quite fun though. In the since I was riding on an inner tube standing up.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Can't say I've ever woken up to spontaneous bowel release, no. I doubt this is real, but if it is talk to someone at your Foster Care place. Uncontrollable crapping is never the problem, it's a symptom of something worse.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Accidental messing is never fun... I do speak from experience.

The worst part is having to wait until you get to an appropriate place to clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.