Worse Thing To Come Out Your Nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Not speaking of the wet, gross nasties that might come out when you catch a cold. I'm speaking of food items which took a wrong turn from your mouth - up instead of down - due to a sneeze or sudden spell of laughter. Darkfinn's reply on the "What's Worse Than" thread stirred up an old memory.

Worse for me was eating french fries and having someone say something that triggered a hard laughing spell. Half of a french fry got sucked up into my sinus area far enough that no amount of swallowing would draw it back down. There was only one way it was coming out and that was to blow it out! It took a few good, hard blows, but it finally shot out my nose burning all the way from the salt mixed with it.:eek:

~Pramrider

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I've done it with milk, but never with food..

That French Fry must have hurt! But I have but one question: Did you eat it?

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Pieces of a ham sandwich. The grossest thing is that I think a piece came out a day or two later. >_<

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Usually, pieces of pasta when I'm eating in a rush. It easily comes out by blowing and... of course what comes out of the nose goes back into the mouth :eek:

...don't look me that way, there's worse in this world!!! :D:D

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
:laugh: No Way, Chromos! Far as I'm concerned, anything coming out my nose is inedible!:wink:

~Pramrider
It might have tasted alright with some ketchup..(or cxdeadxp, if you prefer..):rolleyes: After all, ketchup can make anything taste good!

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Oh geese I've had alot of things com outa my nose. Milk, soda, water, juice, meat, and french fries, to name a few. But the one that hurt the most was an M&M...ow

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Nothing for me, I can manage to keep myself from laughing while eating, or I just swallow very quickly if I sense something funny coming on!

When I was little, I remember sticking a stone up my nose. :eek:
I had to sneeze it out!

I think I still have that stone somewhere...

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Lemonade is about as bad as I've ever had to endure. The fizzy feeling is horrible. :p

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Steak, was the worst for me.
For some reason, I couldn't stop laughing at that...I just pictured someone sneezing and a big medium rare steak flopping out their nose and landing on the floor...followed by an awkward silence...

When I was in 7th (or 8th) grade I remember someone saying something really funny while I was using a water fountain, and squirting quite a bit of water out my nose. Really embarrassing, and I don't think anyone used that fountain for the rest of the day ^_^

That's about it (besides the awkward booger scenarios, but those are gross so I won't go into them :p)

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I was eating a potatoe, this one time, when I laughed or something. A huge chunk of the potatoe shot up the back of my throat and into my nasal passage.

It was stuck in there good, and it burned like hell. No matter how much I gulped and swallowed, it sure wasn't going back down the way it had come. It was too big to come out my nose, though. I puffed and blew, trying to dislodge it. Bits of potatoe flew out of my nose and splattered the table. I grabbed the jug of milk and gulped it all down. That didn't help though, as the bit of potatoe was stuck about an inch above my throat.

I worked up the courage to hork as hard as I could, trying to get it to go down the back entrance. You have to know, I was desperate by this time. I couldn't breathe through my nose, and my mouth was still full of bits of potatoe that hadn't decided to escape through the top of my head. So I horked huricane winds up my nose. I snorted so hard I thought my face was going to implode. I felt like I was working up the biggest luggey in history. And finaly, by some divine miracle, the piece of potatoe became unstuck and slid down into my mouth.

My girlfriend was horrified.

Her parents didn't look too pleased either.

Of course I ate it. I didn't want to cause a scene after all.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was eating a potatoe, this one time, when I laughed or something. A huge chunk of the potatoe shot up the back of my throat and into my nasal passage.

It was stuck in there good, and it burned like hell. No matter how much I gulped and swallowed, it sure wasn't going back down the way it had come. It was too big to come out my nose, though. I puffed and blew, trying to dislodge it. Bits of potatoe flew out of my nose and splattered the table. I grabbed the jug of milk and gulped it all down. That didn't help though, as the bit of potatoe was stuck about an inch above my throat.

I worked up the courage to hork as hard as I could, trying to get it to go down the back entrance. You have to know, I was desperate by this time. I couldn't breathe through my nose, and my mouth was still full of bits of potatoe that hadn't decided to escape through the top of my head. So I horked huricane winds up my nose. I snorted so hard I thought my face was going to implode. I felt like I was working up the biggest luggey in history. And finaly, by some divine miracle, the piece of potatoe became unstuck and slid down into my mouth.

Heh, I had piping hot mashed potatoes and gravy come out my nose. It did shoot out to. Why would they make me laugh that hard? Meanies. xD

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
A huge chunk of the potatoe shot up the back of my throat and into my nasal passage.

No matter how much I gulped and swallowed, it sure wasn't going back down the way it had come.

I puffed and blew, trying to dislodge it. Bits of potatoe flew out of my nose and splattered the table. I grabbed the jug of milk and gulped it all down.

I worked up the courage to hork as hard as I could.....

I couldn't breathe through my nose, and my mouth was still full of bits of potatoe......

So I horked huricane winds up my nose. I snorted so hard I thought my face was going to implode. I felt like I was working up the biggest luggey in history.

:rotfl: Happy Lurker that was hilarious. Good thing I didn't have any food in my mouth when reading that last line or I would have had another entry to this thread myself!:laugh:

~Pramrider

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Happy Lurker, that was awesome. I'm just picturing your gf and her parents just staring as you gulp down the chunk of potato. This thread is made of win and nose potatoes....apparently :rolleyes:

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've had a spaghetti noodle go up the back of my nose, and then I pulled it out the front. It's all slippery feeling.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
rice (wasn't too bad just felt really weird)

Cocoa pebbles (hey I find spongebob squarepants to be a funny show...)

Status
Not open for further replies.