Worried about people noticing

No one notices unless you want them to by the way you dress. Wearing tight trousers, or short waisted pants will make your diapers more obvious but other than that, no one will notice. No one goes our of their way to look for diaper lovers or ABDLs.

• Thinking
Reactions: AJFan2020
Lyric said:
No one goes our of their way to look for diaper lovers or ABDLs.
I would say that’s generally true unless an episode of a documentary or reality TV show recently aired that covers this specific topic. Even then, people probably won’t notice if it isn’t too obvious.

Agree with the others. Vast majority of people will never notice. Even if a few do the vast majority of them would mind their own business and keep any thoughts to themselves. I’ve worn in public for close to a decade now and have never been outed. Cheers!

Last edited:
Napincolove said:
Unless you do something really silly or have a major leak no one will notice or even care, people are so wrapped up in themselves these days the only person they notice is themselves!
I have been wearing more than 27 years now and never been found out to my knowledge and leaks have been minimised by the type of clothing I wear.
You will lose the 'I am wearing a Nappy' paranoia after a short period of wearing and they just become your 'underwear' of choice.
10 years and counting and I just wear a nappy and usually plastic pants to gaurd a gainst leaks and get on with my life. No one notices or if they do so what.

Reactions: Mathew and chamberpot
So my biggest fear is not that anyone will see me, but that I will run into friends. People who know me. But I'm not IC, I'm DL. And one who still can't accept himself. Then my srnse of guilt probably plagues me even more. After all, it happened once. I dared to go shopping in a Tena Super and not only did I meet two friends, we even hugged and nothing happened. Nevertheless, I remain cautious...

Personally I'd rather have people notice that I'm wearing a diaper than notice that I've peed my pants. Having to wear diapers is just something I need to do and I don't really care what anyone else thinks about it.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Mathew said:
Personally I'd rather have people notice that I'm wearing a diaper than notice that I've peed my pants. Having to wear diapers is just something I need to do and I don't really care what anyone else thinks about it.
I don't care what people think either. I used to worry about people noticing now I honestly just don't care if they do notice.

Reactions: Mathew
Wetshisbed said:
I don't care what people think either. I used to worry about people noticing now I honestly just don't care if they do notice.
Actually I STILL care. I'm IC and always will be. I admit I'm not as worried about being noticed as I was when I was younger (I'm in my early 30's). But I still care and I keep myself private. I don't like being "outed." Sometimes I've been questioned in a curious way, not being mean. Regardless of such questions I keep it as personal. Maybe when it's 20 years older I might not care as much. But I don't think I'll ever get to the point when I don't care. I do enjoy my life and being discreet is not only necessary, it keeps me happy and normal.

Depends of the situation... A health young 20ish person in a fedish abdl diaper. Yes you stand out

Back