Worried about people noticing

DokiDoki3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I just wore Tena Pull-Ups to the mall today and I was kinda self conscious that people will notice. does anyone know what are the most discreet Pull-Ups/Adult Diapers for wearing out in public?

Girl unless you are flauntin it or in tight clothes people are too self absorbed to notice

Reactions: SofiaInPampers, ChrisK, Mickeymic and 2 others
Alot of it is in your head. I wear full on briefs with boosters and needless to say I get concerned as well but I just tell myself that it a lot less noticable than wet pants.
Don't know your situation but I know mine and quite simply I'm really working on not giving a fuck what other people think I have had people notice as I wear 247 for IC most times if they even say something it's just a little awkward. I've only had a few be assholes about it and I always found things to say to make them feel like a real ass. Any ways best of luck and to be honest a pull up is so discreet I severely doubt you have anything to worry about. It's all in your head 👍

Reactions: Mathew and DokiDoki3
Tena slipons are super comfortable and my go-to for longer outings. They don't crinkle, they're breathable, and they're not thick enough for most people to notice. I wear rearz when I got to the store and nobody notices for God's sake lol.

Reactions: chuck and DokiDoki3
I would be more worried about a discreet product lacking the necessary functionality.

Reactions: Pino, DokiDoki3 and CptKirk
Unless you make it obvious by wearing revealing clothes or letting it show or acting weird….. then nobody will notice

Reactions: DokiDoki3
I think girls have a better a chance at hiding them with clothing

To answer your question, the rule of thumb is that "the thinner, the more discreet".

but a heads up, most of us folks are (or were) super self conscious about the fact we have a diaper on, it takes time to get used to it. Sooner or later you will find out that nobody really pays attention to you, nor to every single curve of your body... after all, all of us have different curves..

exactly how others say, if you won't show it, or wear skintight clothing, none will notice.

and even if someone does notice it, what will they do? call the diaper police on you? 😊

Reactions: Sissybabykatie, SofiaInPampers, DokiDoki3 and 2 others
If you act kinda weird, that's the only time anyone's going to pay attention to you.

I tend to at least look at what everyone else in my vicinity is doing, but I only start inspecting them if they're acting strange.

I agree with supermaidravi the frist tme you go out in public wearing diapers you think the whole world will notice, but you know the second time it's a little easier and pretty soon you don't care anymore. A few tricks to know no tight fitting clothes wear shirts or tops that are long and don't keep grabbing your groin area. Good luck and enjoy

I wear when working. I wear loose casual shorts and baggy long shirt. I do bread deliveries to grocery stores.

Honestly no one notices and even if they did what are they're hardly going to confront you about it or call it out for others to hear.

I wear overnight diapers in public all the time(rearz alpaca, and megamaxes) and I wouldnt ever notice it unless i was looking. Dont wear super tight clothes, or flaunt it and no one will ever notice. UNLESS, they have a trained eye. Which If someone noticed it for that reason, im sure id love to talk to them.

Thanks guys! Thats really reassuring! I can enjoy my pull-ups out and about now🙂

I've worn a Rearz Safari with yoga pants over them.
Thick Diaper + tight pants= obviously diapered right?
Wrong
Nobody noticed.

Unless you do something really silly or have a major leak no one will notice or even care, people are so wrapped up in themselves these days the only person they notice is themselves!
I have been wearing more than 27 years now and never been found out to my knowledge and leaks have been minimised by the type of clothing I wear.
You will lose the 'I am wearing a Nappy' paranoia after a short period of wearing and they just become your 'underwear' of choice.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
I have been wearing diapers for over two decades. There has been occasions where people noticed and got commented. Most were because the waist band showed. Then they were comments just telling me that mu shirt was untucked. The first few times I was embarrassed. Now I just say thank you, fix my shirt, and continue what I was doing. As I have said before, "Getting caught in public wearing a diaper is like getting caught picking your nose at a stop light. The person might laugh, point, or be disgusted, but as soon as the light turns green, they'll forget you. And, by the next light they'll find somebody else to amuse their small mind.

Reactions: TabaCrate
I'm profound IC since the beginning so I'm diaper dependent. So I have to wear. Everyday. Most of the time I'm wearing a Confidry 24/7's, sometimes
with a quality booster and plastic pants. The right clothing disguises almost everything (unless they get pretty soggy and heavy). Also I always wear
fixation or compression shorts under my clothes. But obviously I do feel some anxiety about how some others might notice. Throughout my life
(I'm in my early 30's) it's problematic when someone notices and outed me. And that's happened. Of course it can be embarrassing. I've had a couple of times when I've been outed, especially when I had a large BM. Yeah, it can be humiliating. But face it, being IC and wearing a diaper is just a regular day happening. I don't like it but there's nothing I can do about it. The only thing I can do is to be as discreet as possible. And hope from the best.

Reactions: abdl86
Discretion is the key word, I myself think is better to be noticed wearing diapers then being noticed in wet pants.

Imo pull ups are almost never noticed or found out unless the person is flaunting it as they are like underwear , tape on diapers are however easily found out and noticed stating from experience from my secondary school days .

Back