• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Workplace / College / University

What are your goals?

• Highschool Dropout

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Highschool Diploma / Workplace

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Trade or Career School

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • University

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Graduate School

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What are your plans for the future?

Dropout - You don't have, and you don't plan on getting your highschool degree.

Workplace - You have / will have a highschool degree, and plan on going right into the workforce.

College / Trade School - It's called different things, but you basically get a diploma, and go into a trade. (Y'know, like those commercials you see on television? Teachers Assistant, Medical Office Technician, 3D Animation etc..) It's also called a 'Career College'

University - You have / will have an undergraduate (bachelors) degree of some sort.

Grad School - You have/will receive a graduate degree (doctorate).

This is just for your goals or what you have already. So for example, if you don't even have highschool yet, but you plan to go to University, then choose University, not Highschool.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, since I'm already at university, I suppose it'd be a good idea to get an undergraduate degree. Ideally after then I'd like to work, but if I have to I'll get a postgraduate degree.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I already have an undergraduate degree, though I would like some day to go on to grad school for something, I'm not sure what at this point but maybe someday.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well I am aiming to get an MEng (Masters of Engineering) as an undergraduate degree. I need to get a Masters to then work towards becoming a chartered engineer, bachelors isn't good enough. As for a doctorate, I'm not sure I'll go for that. But I definitely want to become a chartered engineer after my degree, as such I have put other, and not university.

B

Butterfly Mage

I have a college degree. If I would have known that I'd have a career in law enforcement, I probably would have taken Criminal Justice instead of Mathematics. But then, hindsight is 20/20.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
No college degree for me... just working. The money is okay at the moment... maybe I'll go back and finish college in a few years... get a business degree or something that I can actually use in the real world.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm in college...And I plan to be until I get a good degree and I get RICH Muhahaha =3

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
University.

Perhaps a masters or maybe a doctorate after that... I'm not sure yet, I don't know what I plan on doing for a living.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Thats another good question, do you know what your doing? Or are you just taking general studies if you're in school?

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I'm aiming for a doctorate or if that fails at least a masters.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Currently I am in my last semester of community college. After I am done with that, I am going off to broadcasting school to become an audio engineer/producer. So I guess Trade School.

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
At this point i have no desire to go beyond a BA/BS. maybe at some point i would go back to school for a Masters but not right now.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Trade or Career School which is usually called College where I live.

I'm an Electronic Technologist (finished last December) and I've been working since. I've debated going back to University and finish Engineering since I could transfer all of my credits over. What's deterred me is that I didn't do well in the University environment (large classes, don't know anybody, everybody for themselves sort of thing). At the college I went to our classes were anywhere from 5 to 30 people, and we were all very close. We studied together and helped each other get through the insanity.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Right now I'm in my first year of University, and I guess I'd be looking at at least a bachelors and quite possibly a masters or doctorate. However, music remains my first choice of career, so if an opportunity to play music for a living arises, I am ready to drop everything and run with it.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I made it through high school and have been working for thirtysomething years so my goal is to retire before I'm too old to enjoy it.

Nam

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Graduate school for me. I want to be a psychologist, and I think you have to graduate from graduate school to earn a Ph.D.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Graduate school for me. I want to be a psychologist, and I think you have to graduate from graduate school to earn a Ph.D.
Same with me. Got to have a bachelors first though so that's what i'll be starting next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.