• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Working while diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Well the title says it. I am going to go to work in a diaper. I have never gone to work in a diaper, however I have left home in a diaper. But for some reason I always get scared and take them off.

But I am not going to do that today I will wear till i leave a 2:30PM CST

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Congrats on taking your first step into a larger world. You'll find that it's really nothing big to worry about once you've done it a time or three.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What he said.

I used to be scared of being discovered, but instead I did the discovering. I realized no one notices or cares, so now I wear regularly to work. It is wonderful to not have to leave the data center, and the extra padding helps a little with my tailbone pain from crappy chairs around here.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
yeah so far so good. i had to come to work early to cover for my manger and when i walk in she looked at me like she always does. nothing new. i dont know why but it just feels good to be wearing right now. i think im going to wear tomorrow to.

Sent from a T-Mobile G1

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I work at a Junior High, so no, I wouldn't do that. But you know, if someone did comment, all you would have to say is that you're taking Alli to lose weight, assuming you look like you would need to lose a few pounds. Alli is that weight losing med. that says you don't want to be far from a toilet because what you eat runs through you. Good reason to wear, if you ask me.

Role
Diaper Lover
I work at an elementary/junior high school also, so no I would never wear to work. I am sure no one would ever notice but still I am not taking that chance. Little kids somehow seem to smack you in the groin once in a while and the older kids seem to smack in the groin with a dodgeball once in a while also (I think I need to start wearing a cup to work).

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Im not really sure what kind they are. I got 25 of them off ebay for around 10 bucks. I will post pic of them in a bit

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've worn to most of my previous jobs. Now that I'm working a "real" job, I'm a bit more reluctant to do it, as I may be here for a while. Though, my job does have the option to telecommute sometimes, and on days where I do you can bet I'll be diapered :p.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I hope they are good ones... I can barely last the whole workday in one Bambino.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I was tempted to do it this morning.

I've been at a production studio the whole day for some video editing but, as always, I'm quite a chicken and, what's more, I knew that as soon as I would have got there after an hour in the car, I'd have had to use the toilet for #2 (which I do several times a day). If it wasn't for that, I'd very likely wear more often during the day.

I know, I know, that's called "lack of motivation" :biggrin:

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
Ive worn to school two or three times, but i wouldn't be able to wear to my main job because of the uniform and I'm typically to active to wear to my second job (it would fill with sweat) maybe in the winter i will try

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've worn to work several times. It's not something I would really do any more though. I'm just always moving around, and bending over tends to show like my underwear and whatnot.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Same thing for me Pojo... I'm always active... but no one stares at my arse when I bend over... I'm not a cheerleader.

If someone did see it... #1, would they know what it was... #2, would they say anything.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wear to work regularly and have never had anyone say anything. I do wear cloth diapers. I don't think a disposable would get me through the entire day. They are thick, but so far no one has looked at me funny.

It doesn't enter most people's minds that you could be wearing a diapers unless you are extremely obvious about it.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
So far the only thing that I have worn to work would be pull ons, because I wouldnt want to offend anyone with the horrid odor if I wasnt able to get out of the tapes fast enough....

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
You guys are lucky. I had an 'active' job, and the damn things were clumping up all the time. I'd go home to change during my lunch break. Sweating sucked majorly too. Didn't matter if I had pullups or diapers, they would both degrade quickly under those conditions.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I would never think of wearing to my Job, just for the fact like others said that I'm to active and it would be just more of a pain in the arse then its worth. I have worn to my second job though, and no one has said anything nor even given me a second look so I seriously believe that no one cares what type of underwear you have one

Status
Not open for further replies.