Working out!

Littleguy11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I woke up at 630am and just started crushing resistance bands! Lol!

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
well its tough to do it this early

Hello! Tell me how you do it. It's magic. I can hardly get up in the morning. I work out after work, even though my body is already tired then. How do you get up in the morning? I need advice.

amberp said:
Hello! Tell me how you do it. It's magic. I can hardly get up in the morning. I work out after work, even though my body is already tired then. How do you get up in the morning? I need advice.
it takes 66 days to develop a routine! Structure routine and willingness are key components! Start small, say 5 minutes the first day, and progressively build up over the 66 days. After 66 days you should begin enjoying it if not before! You will notice several improved health benefits if you stick to it, not only physical but psychological also. It’s proven, Put yourself first for once! If you can’t do it pause pray and reflect and ask any higher power you make up in your head why you can’t do it!

Reactions: amberp
Littleguy11 said:
it takes 66 days to develop a routine! Structure routine and willingness are key components! Start small, say 5 minutes the first day, and progressively build up over the 66 days. After 66 days you should begin enjoying it if not before! You will notice several improved health benefits if you stick to it, not only physical but psychological also. It’s proven, Put yourself first for once! If you can’t do it pause pray and reflect and ask any higher power you make up in your head why you can’t do it!
Ok, today I woke up earlier, and I had 20 min for my workout. It's nice, thank you!

amberp said:
Ok, today I woke up earlier, and I had 20 min for my workout. It's nice, thank you!
Keep working on it every day. You burn more calories in the morning because your insulin and blood sugar are lower creating the best environment to tap into stored body fat!

Reactions: amberp
Try waking up at 4am and take two great danes for a two mile jog, especially when one of them see's a cat.

star6 said:
I wear a diaper to the gym. The sound of the crinkle while working out is heaven. Thats my motivation.
It's so cool to find motivation thanks to your diaper! May I ask which kind of diaper are you wearing for working out?

Reactions: Deleted member 55292
Back