Working out diapered?

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I was curious does anyone workout diapered? I feel like it has to have been done but I also feel like it be very hard with the sweat and movement.
So if you do workout diapered, what do you do workout wise, and what would you wear?

The "2 year old" works out every morning ... working from home right now, he uses an elliptical, rowing machine, and stationary bike. He also does aerobics and light weight lifting.
I do basic stretching and weight lifting every morning - can not do much else due to bad back and knees.

Myself and the "2 year old" stays out night diaper .

For bedtime, the "2 year old" usually wears a lined Rearz Safari or Tykables Lil Rawrs - I am usually in a double lined Rearz Lil Squirts Splash or sometimes Tykables Camelot.

Last edited:
Reactions: checkingoutall
I go to Planet Fitness with my diaper in place. However, all I do is cardio work on cycles. I got on one of the eliptical machines and thought I'd fall off and kill myself. I get vertigo from time to time and that machine was a "vertigo maker" for me. Never again. But, since I wear 24/7 (unless I'm enjoying having my stockings and panties on) I will always do everything with a diaper on.

it's not that difficult. if a diaper fits right, it should't constrict your movement. not exactly working out, but i bike padded all the time. the padding sometimes bunches up or sorta drops to one side of the seat or the other, but not enough to be much of a problem.

i read somewhere once that people pee less when they are working out, which makes sense because of like sweat and stuff. i used to wear GoodNites to PE class, under normal underwear so people couldn't really see that i wore them when i changed in the locker rooms, and usually they would be as dry after class as before class, so i think that theory is true? meaning thinner protection can be worn!

Wow I’m surprised you guys still wear normal (normal diaper or thicker)t diapers when working out. I would have thought it would haven been a switch to pull ups or thin diapers for a work out. Kinda neat to learn. Now I also now I probably won’t need to get thinner diapers for when I work out going 24/7.

I pretty much never workout while padded. Every once in a while I’ll do something like 20 push ups every hour and that works fine while padded. But anything where I actually get a sweat going I find it to be too uncomfortable to have a dip on.

usually big boy underwear, sometimes I will wear a diaper, specially if its fresh and I don't want to waste it

ThePhotographer said:
Wow I’m surprised you guys still wear normal (normal diaper or thicker)t diapers when working out. I would have thought it would haven been a switch to pull ups or thin diapers for a work out. Kinda neat to learn. Now I also now I probably won’t need to get thinner diapers for when I work out going 24/7.
Exactly my choice. I use something like a Depends when jogging or cycling. It's also serves as extra padding in my bike shorts for those long road rides.

Most the time I don’t wear while working out, however when I do it really depends on the type diapers and workouts I’m doing. A bulky diaper can work if I’m doing weights, but for cardio a thinner cloth backed is what I prefer.

Ive done the treadmill while wearing Tykables Cammies and ABU Space and shortly after I could feel the uncomfortable chafing. I’ve heard that a body glide can help with that.

ThePhotographer said:
I was curious does anyone workout diapered? I feel like it has to have been done but I also feel like it be very hard with the sweat and movement.
So if you do workout diapered, what do you do workout wise, and what would you wear?
The sweat factor is the reason why I rarely wear out in the summer or work out in diapers. It's not a very comfortable feeling, at least for me.

So I’m learning a lot. It is possible, but it can be uncomfortable with the rubbing and sweating the body does when working out. So things like cardio or other high intensity workouts are not good to do diapered, but stuff like stretches, core, weights, and strength stuff are maybe fine doing diapered.
I know it may not be interesting to most, but I find the responses to this post really neat as I learn people thoughts on a normal human practice (in this case working out) and how diapers apply to it, even if they don’t.
Thanks for all the responses so far!

Reactions: DLForever99999 and Yooo
I work out both at home and at a Planet Fitness. I do not wear diapers at Planet Fitness; I am not incontinent and wear and use my diapers for the pleasure it provides me. At home, I exercise in my wet and messy diaper early in the morning before my wife gets up. I have even gone out jogging with a poopy diaper. This is the diaper that I wore to bed and when I get up I am wet, and shortly after I am up, I mess my diaper. Great fun with each stride. I make sure that I have liberal baby lotion and Vaseline to protect from the possibility of irritation.

Frungie said:
I work out both at home and at a Planet Fitness. I do not wear diapers at Planet Fitness; I am not incontinent and wear and use my diapers for the pleasure it provides me. At home, I exercise in my wet and messy diaper early in the morning before my wife gets up. I have even gone out jogging with a poopy diaper. This is the diaper that I wore to bed and when I get up I am wet, and shortly after I am up, I mess my diaper. Great fun with each stride. I make sure that I have liberal baby lotion and Vaseline to protect from the possibility of irritation.
Ewww

Reactions: Ralphie
I have been working out at home while diapered and i do not seem to notice any issues.

Oddly enough, this morning was the first time I've done so in years. Did a while on the treadmill and then lifted weights.
A while back I used to do a lot of work on my wife's elliptical wearing just a cloth diaper and plastic pants.

I just finished a workout at home. Did 10 mins of warmup on the treadmill then some lat pulldowns, tricep presses, neck lifts and ab work.
Finished up with 20 minutes on the treadmill. Wearing a Northshore Air Supreme diaper and an Asics singlet. Wet 4-5 times and did break a
fair sweat. No issues at all although I was waddling a bit on the treadmill towards the end.

I do. I have ran a 5k padded. I've done HIIT padded.

There is a bit of novelty there but I enjoyed it.

I don't have any choice, Last year I had to go to cardiac rehab for a while. I had my time setup for after work. I always changed my wet work diaper and put on fresh diaper every time before working out.

Back