Not open for further replies.

KrinkleKat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
My current job is letting me work from home. I received a package of Bambinos yesterday and it has been pure bliss since then. I can't wear 24/7 because I haven't come out to my SO about it. But the days have really been awesome. Wish I could live like this all the time :D

KrinkleKat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Unfortunately my company can barely pay me at the moment let alone a new person. But hopefully that will change in the coming months.

KaloAllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I know that I've been trying to find Work-from-Home jobs, but most of them are scams. I think if you want "the real deal" you need to have worked in the field for a few years before your boss would even think about allowing you to do it.

KrinkleKat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Ya, this is a start up with some seed money and in my particular case work from home = we can't afford/not willing to pay for office space right now. But after doing this for months, with all the different ways to stay connected, having a traditional office doesn't really seem all that important. I'm sure I'll feel different when/if the company gets bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

the main drawback is my cat can be a pretty harsh task master.

Status
Not open for further replies.