PapaBear001

Come say hello to Papa Bear!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I have not, until recently, worn a diaper for more than a couple hours other than bedtime. I am working from home today and the first thing was to shower then put on a fresh diaper. Then off to the couch with some warm coffee in a sippie cup and log into work. The first conferance call with my boss (no video) was kinda weird but exciting. Wish I had a Mommy to help me but I am definately confortable. 😎

Sounds like a great day :) Don't let your mommy find out that you've been browsing the internet while you're supposed to be working!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaBear001
One of the things I liked best about working from home was that I didn't need to get dressed or more specifically, I could dress any way I wanted.

Sounds like a nice situation for a little!

I work from home 1 day per week - it's my favorite day of the week. I can spend the whole day in a onesie and thick diaper. I just keep a "big" shirt nearby to pop on in case anyone wants to video me during the day.

Spending all day today in a diaper. I found an old Teddy Bear I used to sleep with. I think I was around 30 yo when I was dating this young lady. I replace my Teddy with a firm pillow so she would not get all weirded out. So I found my Teddy and we are happy again.

I am so sorry Teddy for putting you in a dark scary box. 😐

Last edited:
Reactions: perlFerret
PapaBear001 said:
Spending all day today in a diaper. I found an old Teddy Bear I used to sleep with. I think I was around 30 yo when I was dating this young lady. I replace my Teddy with a firm pillow so she would not get all weirded out. So I found my Teddy and we are happy again.

I am so sorry Teddy for putting you in a dark scary box. 😐
Who gets weirded out by a teddy?

Wearing diapers to work is so cool.

You can stay or comfortable and not worry about having to go to the toilet.

Just remember to have a change on you so you reduce the risk of leaking.

I'm working from home today but not feeling little so I probably won't pad up.

And I even show my friends all my plushies when they come to visit, lol!

i get to work from home fairly frequently and I am always diapered for it.

Reactions: perlFerret
I had a job interview where I only wore a dress shirt and a diaper. It was a Skype interview tho. It was kinda funny answering interview questions in a wet diaper.

Reactions: PapaBear001 and perlFerret
I don’t have a computer in the shop at the farm, so when I need to do computer work I stay at home and work in the office. I like to do it padded because I tend to drink and lot of water and have to pee often when I’m sitting at a computer.

See, I have a lot of trouble doing real things while wearing diapers. I just end up sprawled out somewhere doing nothing or watching cartoons.

Drool on myself or make tons of money? Hmmm... I think next time I will take a sick day instead and try it your way. Sound awesome! 😁

I did that too now that we are on lockdown but vídeo class I would take it of

Peepeegirl said:
I did that too now that we are on lockdown but vídeo class I would take it of
As long as you keep it from the camera, it should be doable to keep it on. ;)

DiaperPrince07 said:
As long as you keep it from the camera, it should be doable to keep it on. ;)
I did my online therapy like this because I was going to sit all the time, but for my classroom I have to move so I don’t wanna risk specially because I work with children

Back