Working from home... with my diaper

PapaBear001

Come say hello to Papa Bear!
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have not, until recently, worn a diaper for more than a couple hours other than bedtime. I am working from home today and the first thing was to shower then put on a fresh diaper. Then off to the couch with some warm coffee in a sippie cup and log into work. The first conferance call with my boss (no video) was kinda weird but exciting. Wish I had a Mommy to help me but I am definately confortable. 😎

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sounds like a great day :) Don't let your mommy find out that you've been browsing the internet while you're supposed to be working!!!!

Last edited:

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
One of the things I liked best about working from home was that I didn't need to get dressed or more specifically, I could dress any way I wanted.

LiteBrite

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I work from home 1 day per week - it's my favorite day of the week. I can spend the whole day in a onesie and thick diaper. I just keep a "big" shirt nearby to pop on in case anyone wants to video me during the day.

PapaBear001

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Spending all day today in a diaper. I found an old Teddy Bear I used to sleep with. I think I was around 30 yo when I was dating this young lady. I replace my Teddy with a firm pillow so she would not get all weirded out. So I found my Teddy and we are happy again.

I am so sorry Teddy for putting you in a dark scary box. 😐

Last edited:

Daddy Niles

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Spending all day today in a diaper. I found an old Teddy Bear I used to sleep with. I think I was around 30 yo when I was dating this young lady. I replace my Teddy with a firm pillow so she would not get all weirded out. So I found my Teddy and we are happy again.

I am so sorry Teddy for putting you in a dark scary box. 😐
Who gets weirded out by a teddy?

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Carer
Wearing diapers to work is so cool.

You can stay or comfortable and not worry about having to go to the toilet.

Just remember to have a change on you so you reduce the risk of leaking.

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
I'm working from home today but not feeling little so I probably won't pad up.

And I even show my friends all my plushies when they come to visit, lol!

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
I work from home a lot in the winter (weather issues) and sometimes even my counseling sessions...My therapist is on to me though, he'll say - "Stand up a second will ya"? I feel sort of like a pantsless newscaster :)

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don’t have a computer in the shop at the farm, so when I need to do computer work I stay at home and work in the office. I like to do it padded because I tend to drink and lot of water and have to pee often when I’m sitting at a computer.

ManeWulf

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
See, I have a lot of trouble doing real things while wearing diapers. I just end up sprawled out somewhere doing nothing or watching cartoons.

PapaBear001

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Drool on myself or make tons of money? Hmmm... I think next time I will take a sick day instead and try it your way. Sound awesome! 😁