Work Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biddle5757

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Simple enough. What’s your favorite diaper to wear to work?

Seni super plus diaper is my normal daytime diaper.

Dry 24/7 is my daily wear

I wear anything I usually have on stock. At the moment I’ve been pushing ABU Simple Ultras

Tena Active Fit Maxi for general use, Betterdry when I need extra absorbency or if a mess is imminent. Regardless of what I choose at any time for 'general' and 'heavy duty' usage, I wear the same at work as elsewhere, but with a preference for the thinner of the two for discretion, Away from work I would more often go for the thicker.

Lately, it's been the Northshore Supreme Lite. They're as close as I think I'm going to get to an all-purpose diaper, although I still keep a variety in stock for different situations.

Reactions: bakukid23 and Seasonedcitizen
This question's been asked quite frequently lately, though my answer hasn't changed. Tykables "Little Builders" were made to be a wear-to-work abdl diaper. They're just thin enough to be comfortable and discrete under dress clothes, have enough capacity to safely handle a large wetting if necessary, the shell is soft thin plastic making them exceptionally quiet, and they've got all the premium diaper features like front/rear elastic, good leak guards, fade-when-wet traffic cones, and four velcro tapes. (plus they have a "littles at work" themed all-over print) They're also affordable enough to wear every day.

The only thing I might change if it were up to me is going with an all-white shell and only have the prints on the tape panel. I'm mostly DL so all-white appeals more to me, plus a peeking white waistband in the back is more easily dismissed than peach-colored if spotted when I bend over to work on something or pick something up. (my job involves occasional floor work and bending over in front of others) But other than that, they press all the right buttons for a wear-to-work diaper, as long as you don't need a diaper with a higher capacity. (and for me anyway, any thicker starts to crush the boys and that just makes for a very unpleasant workday)

Considering the percentage of us that are still in school, perhaps one day Tykables will make a Little Learners variation with their bears studying at school, with fade-when-wet books?

Last edited:
Reactions: Curiousmess, Sheepies and MegaMaxx
I wear cloth contour diapers to work and during the day on my days off. I wear a cloth prefold to bed. I always use an insert and PUL diaper cover.

Mega Max with a Abena max pad (helps distribute the wetness back without adding a ton of bulk). Northshore has a winner!

What ever brand of adult diaper I have on hand is what I wear to work, if I think I may need it I will put a booster pad in it so I don’t have to change while on the job.

Northshore Megamax
Confidry 24/7
Northshore Supreme

Betterdry or the Printed version Crinklz since I had to order 6 cases of the crinklz when my supplier temporarily discontinued the plain white version

i guess i am the pedestrian here.. i wear Depends Protection with Tabs, and throughout the day i swap out (baby diaper) soakers, with plastic panties over the top. Works well, it's cheap and easy to change.

With the amount of walking and bending over I have to do on regular basis. that would make it difficult to wear something thick. So, I just go with either a GoodNite or Always Discrete Boutique.

store brands usually work well enough when I choose to wear. Does not happen often though

I work in a costumes department and im surrounded by skilled fasionistas that can spot an odd fitting pair of pants from 300yds. Its too risky. BUT when im working other departments imma say abu kiddos... If I can ever get them again, being perpetually sold out and all.

Reactions: CLPP
I usually wear tena super slips now.

I wear them a I’d slip super and a pampers size 6 or 7 to work

I've tried several brands... I tend to prefer Forsite 'Under The Sea'. I sit at a desk all day, I can release as quickly as I want while sitting and no issues yet!

Tena super if I’m in my wood shop
Abena L4 if I’m out and about all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back