Wore str8up last night. but it leaked.

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
As the title says I wore a str8up to bed, with plastic pants over the top. the issue was that the sides of the str8up came up higher than the top of the plastic pants. so when my nappy was loaded with pee. it came over the top and leaked a little bit on to my bed sheet.
in future when wearing a high capacity nappy, I will make sure the top of it is tucked inside my plastic pants. or rubber pants which I also sometimes wear.

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Sometimes if you don't tape the diaper right you can have gaps in the leg cuffs.

Also the diaper might be too large.

Inco63

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
ben0510 said:
As the title says I wore a str8up to bed, with plastic pants over the top. the issue was that the sides of the str8up came up higher than the top of the plastic pants. so when my nappy was loaded with pee. it came over the top and leaked a little bit on to my bed sheet.
in future when wearing a high capacity nappy, I will make sure the top of it is tucked inside my plastic pants. or rubber pants which I also sometimes wear.
They do not hold as much as they claim to,and way too expensive

Davvyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ben0510 said:
Have a look at my post from about 10 mins ago. I had the same problem. Unificato mini bloomers sit much higher than the nappy. You also need an absorbent layer over the nappy to catch any leaks when it is getting full.