he/they
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
… It went really well! Nobody noticed, as far as I could tell! It certainly helped that I was wearing boxer briefs and jeans over my pull-ups, but I can’t help but worry a little bit even then, lol. I think they even helped me out a little bit because I got blood drawn today, and I normally faint when I get that done; today I didn’t! I think my pull-ups and also bringing one of my stuffies with me helped to keep me calm. The nurse laughed a little bit when she saw my stuffie, but that’s okay. I picked up a burger and fries for lunch before going home too, so todays been pretty good for me :)

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Rotommowtom, littledinogoesrawr and 2 others
glad it was a positive experience. The first time(s) can cause some nervousness & anxiety.
I promise you people arnt looking were so involved in our own lives we don't even make good eye witnesses anymore.
People won't nottice if you're wearing a diaper under your pants

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperdude
It’ll get easier every time and work your way up to tape-on diapers and then to high-capacity ABDL diapers.

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude
I guess we shouldn’t worry so much really, but it is scary!

Today for the first time ever I wore a nappy to a client’s office, but even though I was certainly worried and paranoid I think it was virtually invisible under my boxer briefs and jeans. I certainly didn’t try wetting - I don’t think I would ever be able to do that in public, so the nappy stayed dry from 07.30am until I arrived home around 3 o’clock. After that, well…😊

Azzie said:
… It went really well! Nobody noticed, as far as I could tell! It certainly helped that I was wearing boxer briefs and jeans over my pull-ups, but I can’t help but worry a little bit even then, lol. I think they even helped me out a little bit because I got blood drawn today, and I normally faint when I get that done; today I didn’t! I think my pull-ups and also bringing one of my stuffies with me helped to keep me calm. The nurse laughed a little bit when she saw my stuffie, but that’s okay. I picked up a burger and fries for lunch before going home too, so todays been pretty good for me :)
Yeah I did the same recently to where I worked two days in a row diapered, it sure helped with those high capacity diaps I didn’t even need a change break until I got home.

Back