Wore diapers in front of roommate (incognito)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Just something I thought worth sharing. They refused to go home at all giving me no time to go into little space so I finally had enough and just wore some diapers under my pajama and as far as I could tell they didn't notice. I hope I'm not to the point where I have to do it again because I do respect the guys, but it's nice to know I can get away with it if I need to.

BebbyDoll

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Ooooo how thrilling!
Hope it works for you. It's nice to be able to wear it your convenience. Besides, y'all are roommates and everything it's not like you're forcing it on someone in a public space. It's your home too and it's good to comfortable in your space. It's hard to notice unless someone is looking for it.
I have heard that it helps to wear a onesie to keep it gathered and tight and may help with the crinkle.
Have fun!

Adventurer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Remember that you're the only one who even thinks you're wearing diapers. Most people don't think about adult diapers at all - which is weird to those of us who think about them all the time! Short of seeing your diaper, they wouldn't even imagine something's up. I've worn diapers around people who aren't ABs before, and no one's suspected a thing. A onesie to hide the diaper/crinkle is a good idea. If you can't get one, even a pair of underwear works. Make sure the waistband is fully convering the waist of the diaper, and you're set! Hope you get some private time soon, too!

reddawn2988

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I've worn in front of roommates before and was even caught wearing with nothing but a shirt on once. I'd have to agree that they generally won't think that you're wearing a diaper. My roommate just assumed I was wearing white briefs.

tndyperboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wore diapers often around 3 different roommates. None seemed to notice.

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
I've worn in front of roommates before and was even caught wearing with nothing but a shirt on once. I'd have to agree that they generally won't think that you're wearing a diaper. My roommate just assumed I was wearing white briefs.
GLFC....good times, eh:)

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I alway thought a onzie would make things more noticable. If I ever get one I'll have to try it because I was definitely worried about crinkling.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've gotten caught by family while wearing a diaper under my jeans. I don't think it was possible to tell. I did feel weird about it however.

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
I've worn once or twice around my family and they never noticed. Nobody ever notices at furcons either. I'm the master of incognito:p

cupofcoffee12

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It was ridiculous busy at my place one time, and I wanted to wear a thick diaper incognito during this time just for fun. I had put on two depends 3 tape diapers with my own homemade stuffer for each...from paper towel with half-size sheets, I went ahead and proceeded to make it 3 half-sheets long, then folded it another 3 sheets, proceeding until i had 4 layers. Then i folded it in half and put it inside the diaper, making a 8 layer stuffer, and taped it tight. I did this for both diapers, and got the same pillow-like feeling that those who have worn the drynite 24/7's describe...and i had two of these things on for pete's sake, making for about 16 layers total of paper towel and two thick depends 3 tape diapers. This was ridiculous...I had to wear a long sweater to hide it, but I pulled it off with about 6 other people around. It felt so amazing, too....especially sitting on my bed it felt so full of fluffiness when i was rocking back and forth, and it felt so good other than having tightened the leg holes slightly too much that time...but wow. I could not believe that sponge towels could make two depends feel so soft...the only other time i have made it feel softer was when no one was around, and i fit a 32 layer paper towel stuffer all inside 1 depends 3 tape somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.