Wore a Rearz Princess Pink to Work! (I'm a Hard Working Baby Princess)

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Fist time trying Princess Pink out in public. I'm diapered at work under my jeans (nobody knows but me and the ADISC community) and taking a bathroom break. I'm not a Sissy Baby just never had/worn a pink Diaper before and wanted to give it a try. What about you ADISC community, are you Diapered right now? If so are you home or at work? Let me know in the comments section down below, and as always... Stay Diapered! :)
20190708_144242-1.jpg

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Deleted member 45172 and itsmebabypat
oof.. that's not a very good idea🦴

MissAmy said:
Why not? As long as you're being discreet about it I don't see the issue

Reactions: neophyte
Topex said:
Why not? As long as you're being discreet about it I don't see the issue
makena was wearing his diapers to work too and we all know where that got him. one wrong move is all it takes to expose you

MissAmy said:
makena was wearing his diapers to work too and we all know where that got him. one wrong move is all it takes to expose you
Many people wear to work without any issue, many for need as well. In Makena's situation he was too open about it towards his workmates and his lack of being discreet resulted in an uncomfortable situation; that isn't true for everyone and you shouldn't try to generalize one person's particular behaviours and situations to everyone else.

It's doesn't make going to the zoo a bad idea if one person jumps in the tiger's cage

I go lots of places while wearing nowadays. I just wear two Garywear covers, several layers of underwear, long baggy black pants, and a large dress shirt over it.

And I always check in a mirror beforehand just to make sure I'm discreet. So far, no confrontations.

The point is to be careful about it, but take the risk.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and ABDElsa
freechris said:
I go lots of places while wearing nowadays. I just wear two Garywear covers, several layers of underwear, long baggy black pants, and a large dress shirt over it.

And I always check in a mirror beforehand just to make sure I'm discreet. So far, no confrontations.

This is even a little overkill and is probably more bulky than necessary. You can easily be discreet with a single or no diaper cover and no layers of underwear (several just sounds crazy). I'm not even sure why you'd wear several pairs of underwear, that just sounds hot and uncomfortable, I'd be more worried about leaks from how tight that would be. Also are two covers really necessary?

MissAmy said:
Why not?
MissAmy said:
IDK who Makena is.
Topex said:
Many people wear to work without any issue, many for need as well. In Makena's situation he was too open about it towards his workmates and his lack of being discreet resulted in an uncomfortable situation; that isn't true for everyone and you shouldn't try to generalize one person's particular behaviours and situations to everyone else.

It's doesn't make going to the zoo a bad idea if one person jumps in the tiger's cage
Yeah I'm not open about it at all. BTW, who is Makena?
freechris said:

Oh I will be don't worry. Thanks for the tip. Doesn't wearing two Diaper covers plus many layers of underwear get a little bulky/hot/uncomfortable though?

Last edited:
Topex said:
This is even a little overkill and is probably more bulky than necessary. You can easily be discreet with a single or no diaper cover and no layers of underwear (several just sounds crazy). I'm not even sure why you'd wear several pairs of underwear, that just sounds hot and uncomfortable, I'd be more worried about leaks from how tight that would be. Also are two covers really necessary?

Yeah, I agree. It's the most discreet to wear diapers and a pair of normal underwear on top of them, to hold them up if they start sagging, to reduce noise and to obscure the top rim of the nappy, which can accidentally show up when bending down, even with a long shirt.
I also avoid using diapers to their maximum capacity and change out ASAP when out and about.
I don't need to wear that much anymore since my IBS has been cleared up with proper treatment, and I'm glad about that.

Reactions: ABDElsa
Back