Wore a cloth contour to a medical procedure.

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have a procedure called a radio frequency done to nerves in my neck annually. It’s done in 2 outpatient visits and I have to lay face down on a table where the doctor has a fluoroscope to aid him in locating the nerves that he’s going to cauterize. Wearing an open back examination gown doesn’t hide my diaper and plastic pants very well although I did have my Hanes briefs on over them. I can’t say if my doctor or the nurses that were assisting made any comments about my padding as I don’t remember anything after one of them sedated me. They are medical professionals that deal with many people that have spinal injuries so I’m quite sure I’m not the first person that they’ve had on their table that was diapered. If I would’ve let loose after being sedated they would’ve been thankful for my diaper and cover although it was a snapon pair and they don’t control odor that well. A couple of years ago I was wearing an Abena M-4 and a PUL pullon on cover and let loose after receiving the sedation and I don’t know about them but I was thankful to be wearing. I don’t know why I get squirrelly about this as I’m sure they know about my incontinence as it one of the areas covered in their questionaries that I have to fill out every visit. That’s enough of my venting. Stay padded.

It's simple really, as you say they are medical professionals so just tell them the truth, You're incontinent and have to wear protection. I'm due to go in for an ulna nerve repair shortly which means an overnight in hospital and then 2 weeks in a sling. I have the pre-op assessment on Monday and the first thing I tell them is that I am IC.

PCBaby said:
It's simple really, as you say they are medical professionals so just tell them the truth, You're incontinent and have to wear protection. I'm due to go in for an ulna nerve repair shortly which means an overnight in hospital and then 2 weeks in a sling. I have the pre-op assessment on Monday and the first thing I tell them is that I am IC.
Hey PCB, how did your nerve surgery on that forearm turn out?

it didn't still waiting as due to lock down it's on hold

Back