• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Woof ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Babyfur
Hey everyone! My name is Pensive. I'm a furry, fursuiter, artist, and generally open-minded person (I've got my own strange secrets, so it's hard to weird me out). :] Regardless of my username, I'm not a member of the AB/DL or babyfur community, myself, but I've got a few babyfur friends, love the art, and I'm really supportive of them, so I've recently found myself joining a few more forums in an attempt to meet more people. -smiles-

So hi everyone! :3 -tail wags-

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to Adisc, I'm sure you'll make some friends here. Hope you like it.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome to our community pensivepup!

Unfortauntly all furs are restricted to fur forum only....nahhh I am just playing, feel free to look around where ever youd like on here!

Role
  1. Babyfur
Unfortauntly all furs are restricted to fur forum only....nahhh I am just playing, feel free to look around where ever youd like on here!

It's a good thing I'm not trained very well, then. Just ask my mate. ;) -chews on the furniture-

Last edited:
Role
  1. Private
Hey everyone! My name is Pensive. I'm a furry, fursuiter, artist, and generally open-minded person (I've got my own strange secrets, so it's hard to weird me out). :] Regardless of my username, I'm not a member of the AB/DL or babyfur community, myself, but I've got a few babyfur friends, love the art, and I'm really supportive of them, so I've recently found myself joining a few more forums in an attempt to meet more people. -smiles-

So hi everyone! :3 -tail wags-

Ahh, I remember you. I gave you a brief note on pounced. I also remember you were friendly and honest. So welcome to our supportive community, supportive person. Glad to see you.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
XD Texas Close. :3 So what part are you from. (tell me in a PM if you want to.)

Welcome here.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hiya! :) I'm the resident Lego and well I aim to take over ADISC but enjoy this place as much as you can before you become my mind slave and welcome to this little community

Role
  1. Babyfur
XD Texas Close. :3 So what part are you from. (tell me in a PM if you want to.)

Welcome here.

The Dallas/Fort worth area. :3

Also cool to see more Louisiana furs. I'm good friends with a few people in the Shreveport area, there, so I visit every once in a while with my mate. -smiles-

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
More furries, Yes! This is out of curiousity, but do you have a FurAffinity Account?

Role
  1. Babyfur
More furries, Yes! This is out of curiousity, but do you have a FurAffinity Account?

I'm on a lot of websites :3
Here's a list, for the curious...feel free to add me! ^.^

FurAffinity: pensive
deviantART: merlepup (fursuit), pen-scribe (writing)
LiveJournal: merle-dog
ArtSpots: pensive
Fursuiting Forum: pencollie
LoneStarFurs forums: pensive
Furtopia: pensive
Collar Factory forums: pensive

I'm not an internet addict. >.> Of course not.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hi Pensive! *scratches behind your ear* XD Welcome.

I am not Furry myself, but I love lions.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
Yay another fur on the site. Welcome Pensive ^.^ Well its nice of you to join the site not being a babyfur, although the site isn't just about diapers. Its also about life, and a place where you can feel free and comfortable to talk about things. Well have a fun time posting, and making lots of new friends...

I'm on a lot of websites :3
Here's a list, for the curious...feel free to add me! ^.^

FurAffinity: pensive
deviantART: merlepup (fursuit), pen-scribe (writing)
LiveJournal: merle-dog
ArtSpots: pensive
Fursuiting Forum: pencollie
LoneStarFurs forums: pensive
Furtopia: pensive
Collar Factory forums: pensive

I'm not an internet addict. >.> Of course not.

That's quite a list of forums. I'm on FurAffinity, and LiveJournal myself. I've heard of some of the other websites though. It must be hard to stay active on them all :p

~Christhefur~

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome to this site hope you have some fun and i hope i get to see some of your art.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hey another fellow Texan :]]]
anyways welcome to adisc and hope to see you posting around :]
lonestarfurs:Cubby

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Yay! More nearby friends! I only have like, a few friends nearby here like, erm... nevermind.
Welcome to ADISC!

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Despite the large fur community here at ADISC, ADISC is primarily an adult/teen baby and diaper-lover forum. However, there is a babyfur section, as you've probably noticed, so welcome to ADISC. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.