Woof!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Babyfur
Greetings and salutations, one and all.

I'm mostly about babyfur/littlefur, with a special place for adorable wolf pups like myself. While some of my friends are interested in furry life at varying degrees, I'm the sole pup of them. Unfortunately, I know none of them could qite understand, so I'm glad the rest of you are here.

Warm nose licks,
Canis Lupus

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Well, hello and welcome there, have a good time here and feel free to chat around, if you ever want someone to talk to the IRC room is a good place to start.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here and please feel free to tell us more about yourself. :)

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Greetings and salutations, one and all.

I'm mostly about babyfur/littlefur, with a special place for adorable wolf pups like myself. While some of my friends are interested in furry life at varying degrees, I'm the sole pup of them. Unfortunately, I know none of them could qite understand, so I'm glad the rest of you are here.

Warm nose licks,
Canis Lupus
Welcome to ADISC. Have fun. :D We've got a respectably-sized Babyfur forum.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hello! I'm... ...well I am Me :p! Welcome to ADISC, remember to continue posting and having fun.

Have fun on the forums!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
hi Canis and welcome! the Lupis part of your name reminds me of Harry Potter... which I love so your pretty awesome! :) Hope to see you around posting!

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Another wolf babyur that is a common thing to be as a babyfur.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
It looks like we're getting a lot of new members these days....and as usual I'm late to welcome...but at least you can say you were welcomed by "The Resident B.I.T.C.H." :D

Come often, stay long! It's a friendly crowd here (for the most part).

Status
Not open for further replies.