“Woof meow moo whatever!” Non-anthro furries?

LilxFawn

💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
(props if you get the reference)

Okay so this might sound like a silly question but do your fursonas have to be anthropomorphic for you to be considered a furry? Because I have like main three fursonas I guess you could call them, but none of them are anthro. One is a kitty named Atticus 🐈, another is a puppy named Apollo 🐕, and another is a cow named Cupcake 🐄 . They’re all spaces I get into when stressed and/or coaxed into. They aren’t kink spaces for me, they’re like my age regression but animals lol. I was wondering if I was still considered a furry or if this is something else entirely. Sorry if this is weird, silly, or irrelevant I’m just curious about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: jspoter
It isn't technically required for the fursona to be an anthro to be considered a furry, but the majority of the community would classify it as a 'feral' character rather than furry.

Reactions: LilxFawn
68Bonnie said:
It isn't technically required for the fursona to be an anthro to be considered a furry, but the majority of the community would classify it as a 'feral' character rather than furry.
Ohhhh okay interesting! Thank you

Yes, non-anthro furries exist and as mentioned before, they are called Ferals. You shouldn't have any problems considering yourself a furry having only feral fursonas.

Reactions: LilxFawn
Back