Wondering why im ab?

Babymenow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Even though I'm the happiest I've ever been now I'm living as a discreet toddler boy, I cant help but wonder if it's due to my dad leaving my mother when i was 2 and a half, my mother says i was pretty much toilet trained but as soon as he left i regressed my potty training and she had to do it again when I was 3, my dad was then in and out of my life till I was 6 when my older sisters and mother decided they had had enough of seeing me with my coat on waiting on the steps to our house for my dad to come when he never showed up, that's when the bedwetting really started and I'm still bedwetting now, when I was 12 the baby desires really started so over the years I was secretly wearing nappies in the day instead of just at night

I had a huge breakdown and due to poor mental health I had stop working, I felt lost, like I had no purpose in life, so i reverted to the one thing that makes me truly happy, i spend my days colouring in, doing arts/crafts, I have to be discreet about my ab desires as my husband only knows about the nappies, since October I've been lying and telling people that I've started daytime wetting, my onesies etc are all white or baby blue, to avoid suspicions, I only use my dummy/pacifier when alone but I am living off a toddler inspired diet, so essay over

What do you think is your trigger for being an adult baby or diaper love etc

Reactions: Luvshugs

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Babymenow said:
Even though I'm the happiest I've ever been now I'm living as a discreet toddler boy, I cant help but wonder if it's due to my dad leaving my mother when i was 2 and a half, my mother says i was pretty much toilet trained but as soon as he left i regressed my potty training and she had to do it again when I was 3, my dad was then in and out of my life till I was 6 when my older sisters and mother decided they had had enough of seeing me with my coat on waiting on the steps to our house for my dad to come when he never showed up, that's when the bedwetting really started and I'm still bedwetting now, when I was 12 the baby desires really started so over the years I was secretly wearing nappies in the day instead of just at night

I had a huge breakdown and due to poor mental health I had stop working, I felt lost, like I had no purpose in life, so i reverted to the one thing that makes me truly happy, i spend my days colouring in, doing arts/crafts, I have to be discreet about my ab desires as my husband only knows about the nappies, since October I've been lying and telling people that I've started daytime wetting, my onesies etc are all white or baby blue, to avoid suspicions, I only use my dummy/pacifier when alone but I am living off a toddler inspired diet, so essay over

What do you think is your trigger for being an adult baby or diaper love etc
Sorry to hear what you went through kiddo. Alot of us have gone through trumer in our lives and being Little bring us so much joy.

Please conster tell your husband all about it though so hecan soport you.

Hugs

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Babymenow

Babymenow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
siysiy said:
Sorry to hear what you went through kiddo. Alot of us have gone through trumer in our lives and being Little bring us so much joy.

Please conster tell your husband all about it though so hecan soport you.

Hugs
I'm kinda doing things slowly with him, hes accepted the nappies, he suggested the onsie to keep my nappy discreet but secretly I adore them as they feel babyish

Next step is to get him to let me have more soft toys I think

Reactions: Jorelaxed

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Babymenow said:
I'm kinda doing things slowly with him, hes accepted the nappies, he suggested the onsie to keep my nappy discreet but secretly I adore them as they feel babyish

Next step is to get him to let me have more soft toys I think
It is all a matter of trust at the end of the day. Finding out what he is confortable with as well as letting him know what all this means to you.

This way you will know where his line is with this Lifestyle also what you are confortable with.

Hope that is helpful

Hugs

Reactions: Babymenow

Babymenow

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I think il tell him in steps