Wondering what a caregiver/babysitter situation would look like?

curiouscaregiver

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi I just saw a video about an AB and how hard he looks daily for a mommy. It made me curious enough to end up here. I was curious what kind of things the mommy/caregiver/babysitter do and what they receive in return?

Reactions: medfet878

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
The things that they do depends on the needs and independence of the LB/LG.
I think, the most important world is "Guiding". As CG you are the guide. You are like the DM of a tabletop game. After the rules are set, you will be the responsable, the adult, the one mature one that will provide the general ambient and surroundings, and will start most of the events.
The CG is constantly feeling rewarded by the sensation of being in charge, caring for another person, having a life depending on you is something precious. I love that sensation. If the preparation of the day for your little and you is something that you don't enjoy, it's a pity, because as a planner myself enjoy to make plans and backup plans for something and researching ways to make special the moments with someone I care, and that's the goal with your relationship with your little one a big reward amd one that doesn't require the little one with you.
The most rewards come with the interactions logically, and the better the sinergy with your little one, the better rewards you will receive. An adult in LG/LB mode can be very creative and when you interact with an adult in CG move it can result in very warm and funny situations. The CG rewards are so big in the session and gets muiltiplied by that sinergy. I think that a CG enjoys even better remembering the moments taking care of his/her little ones more than a LG/LB his/her moments as a little. Because retaining the moments in your memories is a huge thing for adults, and enjoying the moments is a thing of children.

Well... this is my view... It can be totally different from others (runs to hide in her bush).

Reactions: medfet878 and SoftMichel

nappybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
thats a great explanation! i am searching for a CG too but i was ghosted a lot

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I add something more:
I think a CG enjoys more a long term relationship that an improvisation. Because a CG needs to know the bigger picture. The more the CG know of the LG/LB more things will be able to do in the session and bring it to life. Like a good story, you need a good world background to be able to make wondrous work, If it is lacking, the quality will be evident.
If you have several resources at your disposal, you can improvise anything and be the best CG.
The more trust you have with your LG/LB (and vice versa) the more you will enjoy it.

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Not helpful as to what a CG does since I am not one (maybe in the future) and have not had one before but I would expect the experience to be the same as a real parent to child relationship once the rules and boundaries have been set by both people.

As for the rewards I find it to be very Interesting (I dont fully have an answer too since it's harder then it looks), I have seen people say that the reward for being a CG is the love and power they get for being in charge but others have said that in of its self it is not much a reward for some people. So at that point if love or power is not a good reward what is? Now this is the part that I dont fully know yet since it's a very open question really, for some the reward is money for others it is being taking care of outside of the role play (Mostly lovers that reward the CG by being a good other half/ giving or enjoying time when living as a normal couple), in reality it could be anything as long as the CG wants it and does not feel like they are doing something they do not want to do.

If anyone does come up with other ways to reward said CG (other then sexual tips lol) I would be interested to know more.

Last edited:

sw82

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you're asking if people pay for the experience, the answer is yes

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Since we've had several first-timers post similar queries, I thought I might take the opportunity to point out my new book on the subject:

If you're an AB searching for a caregiver, on the other hand, this is an excellent book to read:

My apologies for the shameless self-promotion, but these resources are out there and readily available.

Last edited: