Wonderful/Morbid thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Wouldn't it be nice to be buried in a diaper? Only you and the funeral personnel would know. Would you be buried in you furry or sissy outfits? I think being buried in a diaper would be wonderful, myself. No one would see it under my suit.

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Maybe it's just me, but I really don't care how I'll get buried since I will be...you know, dead. I won't be able to experience it, not that I WANT to experience my own funeral. So really, they can do whatever they want for my my funeral.

naughtybrat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
ahahaha good..good this really is a morbid idea. I think it would be just too creepy to be within my comfort zone - not that youd be aware during the event - but the planning, the planning would be awkward.
I think death is one of those few events its worth spending money on and going for a dignified look. I would never go to one of those supermarket owned funeral care places - they actually scare me with how mundane they make the whole thing.

Anyway who knows maybe they diaper corpses already to prevent any necrotic fluids erupting all over the place. hahah.

Brickhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
All the pleasure I derive from wearing diapers would be negated by the "being dead" thing.

Grannyweatherwax

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
How morbid... lol

I would much rather save my family money and be chopped into pieces and stuffed in a cardboard box, buried at the bottom of the garden...

Or sold to a cannibalistic race as fodder, or chopped up and fed to the pigs, or anything that would eat me really....

As for wearing a diaper, I wouldn't, it would be the first (and last) time in my adult life that I could leak out of all my orifices and obviously not give a monkey's nuts about it! ;)

I wouldn't even want to be buried or burned in clothes, that would be a waste, besides... by then they will probably need to resurface the roof of the Millenium Dome and I am pretty sure my knickers will come in handy for that! ;)

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
In my pre-dawn pre-coffee stupor, this sounded like an interesting question. I later realized it probably wasn't. My thinking at the time was wouldn't it be great to be looking down from heaven and have people come up to you and see you in a onesie with a pacifier and hear them say. "What the...?" But, as was stated above, this is your last chance of dignity on Earth and it probably isn't a good idea.

tiny

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Wouldn't it be nice to be buried in a diaper?

Ha ha! I'm pretty cynically depressed at the best of times... but even for me... "nice" wouldn't exactly be the first word that came to mind at such an idea! :laugh:

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Ummm...I think the diaper might cause noxious fumes when I'm cremated (Yes, I know Muslims aren't supposed to be cremated, but I'll be damned if they're gonna put my body in the ground to be worm fodder...I HATE creepy crawlies!).

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
meh...

Toss my dead rotting body in the sea... burn it on a pile of burning tires.... actually, I don't give a damn... 'cause I'm dead by the time.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well zipperless I'll admit it, I have thought about it! Actually I'd like to be buried diapered, in my footie PJs with my dolls in there's as well. There is a cemetery across the tracks behind my house so I can remain close to home for an eternity.

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
That's a sweet wish. I hope it comes true for you.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I either want to be cremated or have my body throw off a rather large cliff. It being throw into a well activate volcano is also fine by me.

either that or just let some 7 year old kids poke me with sticks. Just don't bury my body because screw that.

BitterGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
Well zipperless I'll admit it, I have thought about it! Actually I'd like to be buried diapered, in my footie PJs with my dolls in there's as well. There is a cemetery across the tracks behind my house so I can remain close to home for an eternity.

With dolls? I'd be ambivalent about being buried in diapers, leaning towards not. However, I'd want my stuffies given to good homes where they will be loved and cared for. Maybe someone who would keep the pack (I have a number of wolf stuffies) together...

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Maybe it's just me, but I really don't care how I'll get buried since I will be...you know, dead. I won't be able to experience it, not that I WANT to experience my own funeral. So really, they can do whatever they want for my my funeral.

Me neither. People could mutilate and piss all over my body for all I care... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

Yes. I was thinking why just a diaper. Get buried in full baby regalia, with a diaper and onsie, baby socks and shoes, rattle and a baby bonnet. That should be an interesting viewing!

ilostthesheriff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes. I was thinking why just a diaper. Get buried in full baby regalia, with a diaper and onsie, baby socks and shoes, rattle and a baby bonnet. That should be an interesting viewing!

Now that would be durn funny right there! I laughed out loud at the mere mental picture of it. Especially the fact that folks would have to hold back their 'gasps' at getting the first peek while paying respects and having to be mindfull of the somber nature of the proceedings on their walk back to the lobby. They would look like they had just seen a ghost and the folks still waiting would be uber curious about the look on their faces. Oh this has me in tears!

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've occasionally wondered if I'd want to be buried with my plushies. It doesn't seem fair to the plushies, but it does have a certain morbid appeal about it. It'd be nice to have something to snuggle if it turns out they got it wrong and you wake up underground with your metaphorical return ticket already stamped. Although I suspect a baby monitor would be more useful in that case!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Now that would be durn funny right there! I laughed out loud at the mere mental picture of it. Especially the fact that folks would have to hold back their 'gasps' at getting the first peek while paying respects and having to be mindfull of the somber nature of the proceedings on their walk back to the lobby. They would look like they had just seen a ghost and the folks still waiting would be uber curious about the look on their faces. Oh this has me in tears!

Wouldn't you love to see it in a movie....haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.