Women's underwear preference

What underwear do you like to see women in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyKilo

StayDiapered!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I only wore thongs as a gaff until i got some small-medium sized goodnites, best gaff in the world :)

my favorite panties were always cotton oldnavy panties in fun colors

RileyKilo

StayDiapered!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Dude... you hit that one right on the noggin. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Old Navy underwear. And the best part, you can always get socks and a shirt to match! :)
I got a big lot of them on Ebay at one point and started going back all the time. I love all the american flag stuff they used to sell, i'm a liberal/conservative/anarchist so it's great irony wear :)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Okay... yeesh... lemme jump in here.

So you girls prefer tampons... and hate pads... but willingly wear diapers? Anyone got an explanation?

I will speak for LuvsGurl here b/c I (unfortunately) know her habits. She hates tampons... so diapers are just a thicker pad that dosen't need changing nearly as often.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Okay... yeesh... lemme jump in here.

So you girls prefer tampons... and hate pads... but willingly wear diapers? Anyone got an explanation?

I will speak for LuvsGurl here b/c I (unfortunately) know her habits. She hates tampons... so diapers are just a thicker pad that dosen't need changing nearly as often.
Well for me, I can only use tampons about 1 day in and 1 day before I end, so for about 4/6 days.

In those 4 days, my flow is pretty heavy. I have to say, I HATE pads. I feel dirty when I wear them. I am always afraid of leaking, when with a tampon if I end up feeling wet down there it's "Oh no, lets go change" opposed to "hmm.... wonder if I leaked yet."

With diapers, I sure wouldn't mind wearing a diaper all through my period, however I'm not about to do that. So tampons it is!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I can't believe I'm still talking about this.

What about pullups for the heavy days? That shouldn't leak.

Just a thought.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

Just a thought.
Actually, when I was younger and used to get the Tena pullups for free, I used to wear those to bed on my rag. They work wonders. They don't scrunch or turn like a pad, and is more comfortable than a tampon. But at the same time, I can't really go to the store and say "Mom buy me pullups" without her being a little weirded out. (Well come to think of it, I probably could, lol but I don't want to).

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I get ya' Mandi... though it might be a legitimate excuse. LOL

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Uhm...This conversation is pretty gross >__>...Even if it is a natural thing...

Katie

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent,
Like I hinted...

Without getting to much into detail as I know there are plenty of guys here who are just about to lose interest in this thread. I am good with just tampons usually in which case boy shorts are fine for me:
Darkfinn - you have broken the stereotype of what I expected from a guy once the conversation moved on to our natural female monthly sanitary issues - LOL

Unlike Daria or Mandy, I can normally get away with just tampons (no white knickers of course, that's just plain silly!) but yes I did once consider the idea of wearing a nappy instead but I then the thought just grossed me out because while I don't mind wearing a single nappy all day (I might not wet it for quite a while) if I'm at home but when it comes to periods, I feel all yucky immediately and tampons and pads need changing more often for safety reasons. It would probably be a waste of nappies to use them instead of tampons or pads for me else I would be drinking litres of water all the time to make sure I used them properly.

Nappies don't come cheap!

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Uhm...This conversation is pretty gross >__>...Even if it is a natural thing...
What's funny -- or maybe nasty? -- is that I find this conversation extremely engaging, although there's very little that I can personally invest in it. Why do I find it interesting? It's always good to know a) that people are willing to discuss and talk about their personal matters, and b) it lets me know what kind of troubles a woman needs to go through as compared to a man. Menstruation has always been one of those wild mysteries, to me. Beyond all the scientific hub-bub, why does it happen? It's such a peculiar function, but not one that is any more gross than anything else that a human body does. It's one of those things that I'm actually curious about but don't ever want to experience. :p

That, and it's an amazing symbol in literature, too!

Besides, this is a thread asking women what underwear they preferred... and they clearly have more specific reasons to make certain choices than men do!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Darkfinn - you have broken the stereotype of what I expected from a guy once the conversation moved on to our natural female monthly sanitary issues - LOL
I've lived with LG long enough that the topic has been broached more than once. While I may not be extremely comfortable discussing it... I understand how it works and the need for protection during it.

D

Deleted member 989

Boyshots look better, I like the form the add to the hip and I think they're more comfortable.

...What are you looking at me like that for? :p

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm not grossed out unless the women get into the really nasty details, like the bloating and cramps (and PMS >< )

Other than that, g'head, talk about it. i claim my farts, it's kinda hard to gross me out.

*pffffft*

....yep, that was me. Enjoy that one, i worked hard on it.

D

daria7483

Just a thought.
I knew it was inevitable that a convo about the curse would turn into a discussion of why we don't wear diapers during that time of the month.

I've been asked why I don't wear diapers when I'm on my period a gazillion times and it breaks down like this. Period = cramps, bloating, cravings, messiness, something that is imposed on me that I have to deal with when it happens. Diapers = sexual turn-on, regression, innocence, fun, something I do voluntarily. I realize that's counter-intuitive given that periods are very natural for women and wearing diapers is not, but that's how I feel.

And actually I don't particularly like wearing pads - the idea of lying around in my blood (sorry to gross you guys out) isn't pleasant to me at all. It's just that sometimes a pad works better than a tampon, particularly if I'm sleeping.

Plus for some reason the idea of the blood mixing with pee just grosses me out as well.

So, there. Can't speak for the other ladies here, but this is why my diapers collect dust under my bed for five days every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.