Women's underwear preference

What underwear do you like to see women in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
who won't wear underwear at all
I wondered why sometimes I can't seem to spot anything. I'd prefer underwear over none, something interesting to look at.

Lordluke

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just love undies

Hi nappy lovers

Next to liking nappys I just love undies too hehehehe so I like seeing both sexes in their undies. A nice pair on undies on a good figure looks kewl, for guys its darn right sexy ehheheheh. I think pic of eith sex in undies is more mmm stimulating than nudes, leaves something to the imagination

Anyway cheers and happy nappy wearing

Luke

List

Contributor
Role
I like seeing women with just boxers on : P There's just something sexy about it.

Boyshorts and Brazilian Tangas are also nice to look at e_e

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like seeing women with just boxers on : P There's just something sexy about it.

Boyshorts and Brazilian Tangas are also nice to look at e_e
Those, and plain regular panties. I don't really care much for looking at butt floss.

And..of course, I never mind the occasional wet panties, or the occasional diaper. I'd enjoy looking at those to.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I like a good 'ol pair of panties. They feel so soft and gentle against my skin. I've tried the G-strings and thongs, but I hate that butt floss, ya know? They're really uncomfortable.. People actually wear those? :shrug:

Lingerie is the best.. so comfortable, it's almost as if your not wearing anything at all.. plus, it makes me feel 'o so sexy!

Oh wait.. this thread was about what underwear I like to see woman wear.. so um.. lingerie, I suppose!

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover
I like a good 'ol pair of panties. They feel so soft and gentle against my skin. I've tried the G-strings and thongs, but I hate that butt floss, ya know? They're really uncomfortable.. People actually wear those?

Lingerie is the best though.. so comfortable, it's almost as if your not wearing anything at all..
Lolwut?

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Mr Alex said:
Well, you see, it's very simple:

I have experimented with womans clothing in the past, but I am not transgendered, or a cross dresser.

Role
Diaper Lover
Thats what I thought, I just wondered.

I guess I have to rephrase my questions, back down to 5 I go.

Katie

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent,
I'm with what the other girls have already said (Ayanna, Daria7483) - low rise knickers are my preferred underwear of the moment (unless I'm wearing a nappy of course!). I too hate thongs. They are so damned uncomfortable and if you are wearing a skirt at this time of year you need tights as well else its also way too cold and drafty on my poor bare bum cheeks!!

Many of my closest friends have stopped wearing thongs and moved on to more comfortable alternatives. There are plenty of other sexy types of underwear that are not all hell bent on slicing you straight up the middle with the cheese wire back.

More options were needed in the vote. Thongs & Granny knickers - No way!
I prefer low rise knickers or plain bikinis. Maybe boy shorts at certain times of the month.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
More options were needed in the vote. Thongs & Granny knickers - No way!
I prefer low rise knickers or plain bikinis. Maybe boy shorts at certain times of the month.
Sorry to go off topic a bit, but do you mean boy shorts at "that" time of the month? When Aunti Flow from Red River comes to visit? If so... I find they are just about the worst. Boy Shorts don't really have a crotch to it, therefore you can't wear a pad (which I hate anyways) or a pantiliner (If you are wearing a tampon) and have it stay on correctly. I find I -need- to wear panties that time of the month.

Katie

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent,
but do you mean boy shorts at "that" time of the month? ...Boy Shorts don't really have a crotch to it, therefore you can't wear a pad (which I hate anyways) or a pantiliner (If you are wearing a tampon) and have it stay on correctly. I find I -need- to wear panties that time of the month.
Without getting to much into detail as I know there are plenty of guys here who are just about to lose interest in this thread. I am good with just tampons usually in which case boy shorts are fine for me.

Obviously if I need more "protection" then proper knickers are in order because you do need some form of suitable crotch especially if they have wings :fingerscrossed:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Without getting to much into detail as I know there are plenty of guys here who are just about to lose interest in this thread. I am good with just tampons usually in which case boy shorts are fine for me.

Obviously if I need more "protection" then proper knickers are in order because you do need some form of suitable crotch especially if they have wings :fingerscrossed:
Aaaah Okay, Katie! For some reason I thought at least pad/pantiliner. I was so confused, couldn't understand how you could stand it, lol! I've tried using boyshorts and pantiliners, they just don't mix.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Every girl has different flows, and frequencies are different! :laughing: A perfect example of how even though we all have same body structure, in the sense of all containing the same body parts, but we all still work differently on the inside. :educate:

D

daria7483

Oh good, let's talk about our periods some more and scare all the guys away :)

I don't know about the rest of you, but I prefer to keep around some kind of crappy underwear that I don't really care about that also happens to be black for that time of the month. It's all bikini cut. I'm never going to wear granny panties regardless, and like Mandi said boyshorts don't really have a good crotch for pads. And I do mostly wear tampons, but those require liners, or at least they do with me.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh good, let's talk about our periods some more and scare all the guys away :)

I don't know about the rest of you, but I prefer to keep around some kind of crappy underwear that I don't really care about that also happens to be black for that time of the month. It's all bikini cut. I'm never going to wear granny panties regardless, and like Mandi said boyshorts don't really have a good crotch for pads. And I do mostly wear tampons, but those require liners, or at least they do with me.
Yep, all mine are bikini cut too, and generally old. Why buy new white underwear, only to have them ruined? That would be a waste of underwear. I too, have to wear a pantiliner, because I only wear tampons, but even if the liner doesn't get used, at least it's there just in case. Makes me giggle, when I see thong liners, those are hilarious.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It depends alot on mood I would say, and I`m often more aroused by thinking about what underwear a girlfriend would like to put me in, than what I would like to see her in. For me it goes with being submissive.

If I was to buy underwear to a girlfriend, I would buy blonde underwear and lingerie I think. something sensual and classy, instead of something minimal.

Most interesting underwear:
panty with straps and locking mechanism, to ensure that a diaper stays in place as long as the "top" wants it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.