Women's underwear preference

What underwear do you like to see women in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Not trying to confuse anyone here, this is men's preference for what underwear they like to see women in.

Personally, I love both, and both look absolutely awesome.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Seeing how I actually haven't seen a girl in just her underwear in quite awhile, any of them will do.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I voted thongs - just because nobody else had voted for it yet. :tongueout:

Peachy

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Panties. Thongs just look too... uncomfortable.
I agree with that. They do look really uncomfortable. The idea of just thinking about wearing one almost makes me cringe.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
*ahem* Not a woman person. :p
That's why there are male thongs too, so you don't feel left out. Although this thread is about underwear on women, you can still enjoy seeing thongs (or not seeing - not much underwear to see there) on guys. At least the amount of thongs popping up in stores here this time of year (spring time) would suggest there's quite a demand for them.

Peachy

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I don't particularly enjoy looking at other women in their underwear....just a personal preference...I much prefer looking at the male of the species...but anyway...I think the poll is sadly lacking in imagination...there are only two choices...

What about adding to your 'panties' (which is pretty generic) and 'thongs'
  • g-strings
  • French-cut
  • bikini
  • 'granny panties' (high rise)
  • boy shorts
  • Brazilian tanga
  • boxers
  • none at all!

There are probably others, but these are the ones I could think of this early in the morning. :p

D

daria7483

Sigh...for once I thought this was actually a thread with a question just for girls :(

Alright, well I'm going to pretend like it is anyway. I like low-cut bikini-style underwear. It comes in lots of cool prints, doesn't give you wedgies and doesn't usually show above the waistline of your pants...except maybe just a quick glimpse when you're in your low cut sexy jeans :) And yes, thongs are uncomfortable.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like bikini cut as well. Also don't mind boy shorts, I have quite a few pairs of those, too. Granny panties are just -too- huge to wear with any pants I wear, they always show above my waist line, thongs are uncomfortable as hell, and no undies is just gross.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I voted for panties. :D I like low cut cotton panties and bikini cotton panties on girls, they just look so cute on them. Specially when they have cute designs. As far as the sexiest panty a woman can wear, Sawaa spoke for me....

Boyshorts ~<3
I totally agree, the sexiest kind of panties a girl can wear by far.

I think the poll is sadly lacking in imagination...there are only two choices...
I agree its not a very good poll because of the major lack of options, there should at least be an other selection.

And yes, thongs are uncomfortable.
Hooray for not thongs! Thats what I like to hear from girls! :D

thongs are uncomfortable as hell
AWESOME! Another no thong girl! Hopefully we can ban thongs altogether one day haha!

Last edited:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It doesn't matter to much to me...As long as they aren't grannie panites...And boy shorts look ugly

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i voted panties because thongs are jus for the guys they are not somthing girls would choose to wear on a normal basis.....i think. Anyways panties are jus more normal =-/

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i voted panties because thongs are jus for the guys they are not somthing girls would choose to wear on a normal basis.....i think. Anyways panties are jus more normal =-/

Actually all girls preferences differ. I have several friends who like thongs, think they are the most comfortable underwear every, I have a few friends who won't wear underwear at all, and a few who choose panties, or boy shorts over anything else. All depends on the girl.

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Actually all girls preferences differ. I have several friends who like thongs, think they are the most comfortable underwear every, I have a few friends who won't wear underwear at all, and a few who choose panties, or boy shorts over anything else. All depends on the girl.
yea thats why i said i think. i know everybody has different views on what feels good and what doesn't but to me,thongs look like its jus for the guys =/ anywayz,thanks mandi =]

F

FullMetal

I like boys...lets get that straight (pun?) but I sometimes like girls and when they wear underoos I want to bang them right then and there...It is sooooooo sexy.

FullMetal

Status
Not open for further replies.