Women vs Male

Littlebabyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
you ever given thought to how easy it is for a woman to wet her diaper vs a man?
Friends were chatting with me about it the other day and wonder how others feel

• Thinking
Reactions: lilithra and littledreamers333

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What do you mean?

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
NappyCouple1980 said:
What do you mean?
I think they mean women can only pee down into their diaper and not up and out like men. Men can pee down if they position themselves to do so.

Reactions: Ryanwet

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I don't mind admitting I'm a bit jealous of female anatomy when I'm in diapers. Male parts take up space, and for leak avoidance must sometimes be positioned in ways that, for me at least, aren't the most comfortable. As well, I sometimes play with using Pampers or GoodNites or other children's diapers. Being always aimed into the padding and having some extra room would be really helpful for that! I don't doubt that my particular anatomy has been the cause of many (minor) disasters when using things like GoodNites.

Of course, there are trade-offs. Females are wayyy more likely to get UTIs and other infections, so... 🤷 Nobody's parts are quite ideal for diapers.

Reactions: SparkleAlchemist, Ryanwet and Zeke

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Nowididit said:
I think they mean women can only pee down into their diaper and not up and out like men. Men can pee down if they position themselves to do so.
Only time I have an issue with this is when driving, the pee wants to come out of the top of my nappy, so I guess there is an advantage there.

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Be glad you're endowed is such a way that it matters. Those of us less so don't have to worry about that.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Chrissie

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
NappyCouple1980 said:
Only time I have an issue with this is when driving, the pee wants to come out of the top of my nappy, so I guess there is an advantage there.
That's actually a good problem to have, because that means it's leaking UP into your shirt and NOT DOWN onto your car seat...

However, if you experiment with larger diapers and try adding boosters, and taping looser than normal, etc

You can reduce car leaks.

The most important thing is NOT to push or flood your diaper, while driving.

Peeing whenever you feel the urge is the best thing, but that is easier said than done.

Mastering car wetting without pushing takes YEARS of practice, but it SO worth it...

You also don't want to flood your diaper while standing and then get back into the driver's seat, because you'll cause a press-out leak...

If able, It would be better in that situation to just use a potty so you can save your diaper capacity for when you're actually driving.

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I didn't though much about this... but as a post surgery trans woman I can tell both experiences.
Well, I would be able to tell, because for now I didn't use diapers yet since the surgery xDDDDD I will tell you when I try it.

As a penis user: it was very unconfortable, trying to pee in my diaper and if you have an erection? you are really F! That thing has a mind of his own!!!
Not to be a bad person, but my childhood friend recogniced that my stick was always bigger... not bad tool for pee shooting distance competitions.

As a vagina user: in my imagination I just let it flow down in my diaper for my daddy/mommy so yeah, it shouldn't have the extra dificulties xDDDD.

Penis = external | Vagina = internal... Vagina wins, it's logical.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Happy2BeInNappies2

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
lilithra said:
Vagina wins, it's logical.
Let me hear you say that when you have to pee outside in sub zero temps and not diapered.
Penis=just stand there, pull down zipper, whip it out and let go.
Vigina = pulling your pants and underwear down, squatting and freezing your ass off!
Penis wins!!

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2 and GatoChihuahua

srmousse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've never considered someone would be able to experience both! How soon will you get to try?

Reactions: GatoChihuahua

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
srmousse said:
I've never considered someone would be able to experience both! How soon will you get to try?
Not before wednesday I'm afraid, I need to buy the diapers and be able to hide them safely.

I have some plans to hide them, but needs a bit of work.

Last edited:

chiaochai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
not to mention because i have an innie i get to sleep on my side all i want with no leaks 😌

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
chiaochai said:
not to mention because i have an innie i get to sleep on my side all i want with no leaks 😌
hehehe, thats true, the position while sleeping matters :p and I think that I will become a bedweter in the future...

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and chiaochai

srmousse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
It's not as fun as you think, lol. Best option for me for side sleeping is crinklz. There's extra absorbency in the front, so as long as I'm doing the right things... Voiding before bed, limiting evening water intake, pointing up to the sky ( I lay on my right side, so I point my member to the left, more padding to travel before leak zone), then I don't leak in the bed...

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Girls have the advantage that they pee straight down, so it's harder for them to leak. However, if they go #2, their mess can enter down there too and they have two openings.

Boys have the disadvantage that they can leak more easily and sometimes have to deal with an erection. However, when talking about going #2, the only additional opening is covered.

Last edited:
Reactions: SparkleAlchemist

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
chiaochai said:
I'm gonna need that trick. I had a disaster on Saturday...

• Haha

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
An erection block has more to do with your prostate than your penis. So, females should have a universally easier time urinating on command than males. I’m also guessing positional factors may have less impact, too.

I’m looking up gender affirming surgery and not finding any indication the prostate is affected for transwomen, so it stands to reason the prostate could still interfere if you’re aroused. Any transwomen care to correct me if I got that wrong?

(I’m taking care to use male/female as birth assignment and man/woman and gender identity. Sorry for any misunderstanding. I am trying to be sensitive.)

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and OmiOMy

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
blaincorrous said:
An erection block has more to do with your prostate than your penis. So, females should have a universally easier time urinating on command than males. I’m also guessing positional factors may have less impact, too.

I’m looking up gender affirming surgery and not finding any indication the prostate is affected for transwomen, so it stands to reason the prostate could still interfere if you’re aroused. Any transwomen care to correct me if I got that wrong?

(I’m taking care to use male/female as birth assignment and man/woman and gender identity. Sorry for any misunderstanding. I am trying to be sensitive.)

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
blaincorrous said:

Trans woman have prostate yes, and It's function continues being the same as it was as before the surgery. While peeing, the angle is different and the sensation too because the urethra is shorter. You cannot "stop the flow" as easy as you were before :p. And you need to retrain a little after the surgery as a sort of rehabilitation.
I talked about sensation, transgender woman won't feel exactly the same as cisgender woman while peeing internally, but in the general aspect isn't very different.

Then there is the overactive bladder issue... you go to the batthroom a lot more than before surgery.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
My brother to sister and I had this decision. I had prostate cancer. So that put my family at risk. I asked her in her transition did they remove prostate. She told me no and she need to get prostate exam. So no penis doesn't mean no prostate

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and chiaochai