Woke up wet!

robdl15

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I’ve been wearing diapers off and on to bed for a few weeks now and have worn every night for a week. Last night I wasn’t really feeling like wearing something super thick but wanted to wear something since I’ve been having some dry skin I’ve been lotioning down there.

Anyways, I threw on an assurance with tabs and went to bed. Woke up early in the morning to pee and by the time I got to the bathroom I realized I was soaked. No recollection and no waking up to go. I was surprised, but pretty happy, since I really only started wearing at night consistently recently and have heard it takes a long time to start waking up wet with no recollection 😌

• Love
Reactions: freedom69, ChristianDiaperLover, Seabear and 6 others

SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I am jealous

Reactions: Deleted member 58550

robdl15

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I’m guessing it’s just a one-off, I’ve never heard of people waking up wet after just a week

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I guess if it is something you are comfortable with then that’s great. I love wetting my nappy in bed overnight, but personally I wouldn’t wish to get to the point where it happens without me realising.

Reactions: Billybatts, RoseofThorns and robdl15

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Lately I have been wetting much more often without any knowledge of it until I get up. I have always had some instances of bed wetting accidently mixed in with knowingly waking and wetting. This morning I was totally soaked and totally comfortable with being so.

Reactions: NotTheAverageMan, ChristianDiaperLover, Deleted member 58550 and 2 others

robdl15

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
DLmikey said:
I guess if it is something you are comfortable with then that’s great. I love wetting my nappy in bed overnight, but personally I wouldn’t wish to get to the point where it happens without me realising.
Yeah I’ve been back and forth on it for awhile, lately I’ve been wearing more consistently to see if it’s actually something I’d be interested in pursuing long term! I’m gonna keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn’t get worse

Reactions: RoseofThorns

robdl15

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
chamberpot said:
Lately I have been wetting much more often without any knowledge of it until I get up. I have always had some instances of bed wetting accidently mixed in with knowingly waking and wetting. This morning I was totally soaked and totally comfortable with being so.
Nice! Waking up soaked is the best!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 58550 and chamberpot

Tetra

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Every morning is wet, and guaranteed
4+ out of 7 will be messy.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

NappiedSissyJessica

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Yay I’m happy for you. I love when this happens to me 😊

Reactions: Jorelaxed

brut2333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DLmikey said:
i thought as you do then bam 60 yrs ols and waking up wet withoutknowing i wet.///////......so now i wear EVERYnight and wake up wet,,,,,,have to wear to bed everynight no but daytime is normal, unless i wanna wet on purpose.

Reactions: chamberpot

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Probably you wet overnight because you have thoughts about it. Together with fatigue, it is big possibility.