Woah it's boiling hot today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Woke up sweating badly from sleeping under a duvet last night and it's like 30 degrees c outside.

Want to wear a diaper but it's too hot for that now....
Might wear a drynites, but probably will be uncomfortably sweaty too.

Just in my boxers now...

LittleJess

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Woke up sweating badly from sleeping under a duvet last night and it's like 30 degrees c outside.

Want to wear a diaper but it's too hot for that now....
Might wear a drynites, but probably will be uncomfortably sweaty too.

Just in my boxers now...

That's nothing compared to Australia :p, It's not too uncommon in summer for it to be 30-41 degrees Celsius every day.

But I can sympathize with you, my room has no insulation, so on a 30 degree day my room temperature sky rockets to the point my skin peels off on my back, and my bed being drenched in sweat. :p

Just buy a bucket of ice, and use a fan to blow the ice into your face, It helps me cool down on hot days, until the ice melts lol, or buy a bunch of cold sodas and put them on your head to cool you down.

Or if you have a fan, get a towel, and wet it with water, and put it over it (but make sure it's damp) and make sure to air off otherwise you could get boils I used to get tons in summer) :'(

depends4me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's nothing compared to Australia :p, It's not too uncommon in summer for it to be 30-41 degrees Celsius every day.

I recall that your meteorologists had to pick new colors to signify the new temperatures. That's wacky! Here in the mid-Atlantic US, it seems we're now in the slow retreat toward winter.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So is 30 c close to 90 f.? We were up in the nineties today in central Virginia. It was so warm, we had to make iced tea. Just kidding. I had my usual four cups of hot coffee. We do have central air however and that makes things quite easy.

MolicareMan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Private
In Maryland, nearly all summer we've been between 85 and 95 (F) for the highs. Once you factor in the high humidity, that has been between 95 and 110 for the "feels like" temps.

It seems like it's finally starting to cool down though.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I still hot here in Wales, September is usually really hot and then in October it drops and starts getting cold and by November it's freezing!

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I still hot here in Wales, September is usually really hot and then in October it drops and starts getting cold and by November it's freezing!

It's already 22c at 9:30 am in Hertfordshire just of the M25

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
It nudged 30°C, here in Lancs, yesterday. Stifling humidity; you can't even see the hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.