Woah it's boiling hot today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Woke up sweating badly from sleeping under a duvet last night and it's like 30 degrees c outside.

Want to wear a diaper but it's too hot for that now....
Might wear a drynites, but probably will be uncomfortably sweaty too.

Just in my boxers now...

yurguardianangel said:
Woke up sweating badly from sleeping under a duvet last night and it's like 30 degrees c outside.

Want to wear a diaper but it's too hot for that now....
Might wear a drynites, but probably will be uncomfortably sweaty too.

Just in my boxers now...

That's nothing compared to Australia :p, It's not too uncommon in summer for it to be 30-41 degrees Celsius every day.

But I can sympathize with you, my room has no insulation, so on a 30 degree day my room temperature sky rockets to the point my skin peels off on my back, and my bed being drenched in sweat. :p

Just buy a bucket of ice, and use a fan to blow the ice into your face, It helps me cool down on hot days, until the ice melts lol, or buy a bunch of cold sodas and put them on your head to cool you down.

Or if you have a fan, get a towel, and wet it with water, and put it over it (but make sure it's damp) and make sure to air off otherwise you could get boils I used to get tons in summer) :'(

Well all my windows are open wide,door proped open, and fan on highest setting now....

yurguardianangel said:
Well all my windows are open wide,door proped open, and fan on highest setting now....

Well, I hope it cools down for you soon :)

Usually it gets cool at night time :)

DrunkBear said:
That's nothing compared to Australia :p, It's not too uncommon in summer for it to be 30-41 degrees Celsius every day.

I recall that your meteorologists had to pick new colors to signify the new temperatures. That's wacky! Here in the mid-Atlantic US, it seems we're now in the slow retreat toward winter.

So is 30 c close to 90 f.? We were up in the nineties today in central Virginia. It was so warm, we had to make iced tea. Just kidding. I had my usual four cups of hot coffee. We do have central air however and that makes things quite easy.

In Maryland, nearly all summer we've been between 85 and 95 (F) for the highs. Once you factor in the high humidity, that has been between 95 and 110 for the "feels like" temps.

It seems like it's finally starting to cool down though.

I still hot here in Wales, September is usually really hot and then in October it drops and starts getting cold and by November it's freezing!

Angelic said:
I still hot here in Wales, September is usually really hot and then in October it drops and starts getting cold and by November it's freezing!

It's already 22c at 9:30 am in Hertfordshire just of the M25

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It nudged 30°C, here in Lancs, yesterday. Stifling humidity; you can't even see the hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back