• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Wnydl

Kingboss

Contributor
Messages
8
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hiya I am a 46 male that was diagnosed with crohns disease several years ago that has left me bowel incontinent and over time has made dual incontinent. I have grown to love diapers over the years and wear 24/7 and love the feeling and freedom that comes from wearing! Just looking to read and chat with like minded friends 😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: lilithra, warmfeeling and Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Messages
6,940
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @Kingboss! I hope you find the forums fun and helpful. 47 here, as of recently. I mostly try to forget my real age, but it's hard to shave without looking in a mirror. I always end up ruining my sideburns.

I'm a discretionary diaperist, but there are many here who experience some form of incontinence and can relate to the challenges of managing that. (The rest of us hope our enthusiasm doesn't come across as disrespectful!)

Would your profile picture be a photo from last month's "arctic blast" or "polar plunge" seen across the country? I'm in northwest Washington. We got good foot of snow, but our low of 10F was tropical versus areas further inland.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lilithra and warmfeeling

Fattrick

Est. Contributor
Messages
62
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome! I'm new here too. I hope you like this community as much as I do!
 
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Messages
434
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.
 

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,318
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Kingboss said:
Hiya I am a 46 male that was diagnosed with crohns disease several years ago that has left me bowel incontinent and over time has made dual incontinent. I have grown to love diapers over the years and wear 24/7 and love the feeling and freedom that comes from wearing! Just looking to read and chat with like minded friends 😊
Hello welcome here, hope you have fun 😁👍🏻
 

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Messages
172
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Kingboss said:
Hiya I am a 46 male that was diagnosed with crohns disease several years ago that has left me bowel incontinent and over time has made dual incontinent. I have grown to love diapers over the years and wear 24/7 and love the feeling and freedom that comes from wearing! Just looking to read and chat with like minded friends 😊
Hello, I hope that you feel welcome here.
I respect a lot the IC community after I found this artist comics Link Gallery Deviantart - User: The Evil Engine. I researched more about IC and I love that you change an issue into a way of life that gives you confort and satisfaction. It's wonderful (I removed a tear from my eyes, it made my emotional).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kingboss

Kingboss

Contributor
Messages
8
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
warmfeeling said:
Hello welcome here, hope you have fun 😁👍🏻
Thank you 😊
 

Kingboss

Contributor
Messages
8
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @Kingboss! I hope you find the forums fun and helpful. 47 here, as of recently. I mostly try to forget my real age, but it's hard to shave without looking in a mirror. I always end up ruining my sideburns.

I'm a discretionary diaperist, but there are many here who experience some form of incontinence and can relate to the challenges of managing that. (The rest of us hope our enthusiasm doesn't come across as disrespectful!)

Would your profile picture be a photo from last month's "arctic blast" or "polar plunge" seen across the country? I'm in northwest Washington. We got good foot of snow, but our low of 10F was tropical versus areas further inland.
It was just a little before the artic blast. I was in ny shoeing horses and it was a little snowstorm that dropped about 3 inches. I travel back and forth from NY to Florida every five weeks to work so it's pretty cool! Thanks for the warm welcome and hope you enjoy your weekend 😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cottontail

Kingboss

Contributor
Messages
8
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Fattrick said:
Welcome! I'm new here too. I hope you like this community as much as I do!
Happy welcoming to you also 🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fattrick

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,465
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!
 
Top